Picky Ricky

Prince Eric

 

Eric loves ramen, it is his favorite food. He would eat it forever if he could. 

One day, he thinks to himself "Why don't I? I could eat this stuff all the time.", and from that point on he decides to only eat ramen. He eats it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nobody really notices this or has an issue with this until they all have dinner together and Eric refuses to eat anything else. 

"No!" Eric whines, as they try to get him to eat some vegetables. 

"Eric, you have to eat more than just ramen." 

"Why? That's all I've been eating for three days now. It's yummy." Eric replies. 

"Three days?! You have to eat now." Younghoon says, filling Eric's plate with vegetables and meats. 

"But hyu-"

"No buts. I know that we spoil you a lot, but eating a balanced diet is important, so you are going to eat that food on your plate. No noodles." Sangyeon interrupts. 

Eric crosses his arms and pouts. 

"You can pout all you want, but you are going to sit here until you finish your dinner." Sangyeon tells him. 

So, Eric does just that. He sits at the kitchen table until bedtime. 

"Eric, start getting ready for bed." Jacob says, giving up. 

At breakfast the next morning, the boys try to get Eric to eat something else. 

"Come on, Eric. Put down the ramen and have some yummy cereal." Jacob suggests. 

"No thanks."

"How about some eggs?" Haknyeon asks. 

Eric shakes his head. 

"Toast?"

"Uh-uh."

"I can make pancakes for you. I know how much you love pancakes." Kevin offers. 

"Yeah, but not as much as I love ramen."

At this point, the boys really do not know what to do to get Eric to expand his diet. After a couple more days, they finally come up with a plan. They are going to take drastic measures and scare Eric into eating other foods by telling him a made up story. 

Eric comes back from school and finds everyone crying and looking sad in the living room. 

"What's wrong guys?" Eric questions. 

"W- We're worried about you."

"Why?"

"We just saw a story on the news about a boy who only ate ramen for weeks. His stomach shrunk and then he couldn't eat anything ever again, so he starved." Juyeon explains. 

"We don't want that to happen to you." 

"What?!" Eric responds, shocked.

"Eric, eating a variety of foods is important to keep your body healthy. Different foods have different kinds of nutrients that you need. Please, will you go back to eating like you normally do and not just eat one thing?" Jacob says. 

"Well, okay. I was getting sick of ramen anyway." 

Thankfully, the boys really did scare Eric into eating like usual again and he goes back to eating more than just ramen.