Tummy Troubles

Prince Eric

 

Eric loves payday, the best part about it is that it is the one thing his hyungs can not interfere with. They can't tell him how to spend his money, so he can buy anything that he wants. This time he decides to spend it on sweets. Eric goes to the nearest convenience store and buys sodas, candies, ice cream bars, and cookies. When he gets back to the dorm, he eats every single one of his snacks. Eric loves all of this sugar, it has been a while seen he has had this much. It is so much sugar, that he gets a sugar rush and starts running around the house. 

"Eric, stop running around the kitchen, you could get hurt!" Changmin scolds. 

"But I have so much energy. What am I supposed to do?" Eric asks, jumping in place. 

"Why don't you go play your dancing game?"

"Okay." 

Eric runs to the empty living room and sets up Just Dance. With all of the energy he has, Eric is more than able to tear through the moves and he ends up breaking his personal records on the game. After going through all the songs, Eric starts to feel sleepy, so he goes to his room to take a nap. When he awakens, he has a bad stomach ache. It feels like a log is stuck in his stomach and he feels likes he wants to throw up all of the snacks that he just ate. 

When Eric feels bad like this, he only wants one thing, which is cuddles. He goes to look for Younghoon and eventually finds him on the couch in the living room, laying under a blanket and watching television. Eric gets under the blanket and cuddles up to him, burying his face in his hyung's chest. 

"Babykins, what's wrong?" Younghoon questions. 

"Tummy hurts."

"Awww, let me go make you some tea." 

"No! Stay, I need you." Eric says, holding Younghoon even tighter. 

"But E-"

Luckily for both of them, Changmin and Chanhee come by to talk to Younghoon. 

"Hey hyung, want to-"

They both know something is up.

"What's wrong with Eric?" Chanhee asks. 

"His stomach hurts. Can you guys make him some tea? I was going to, but he doesn't want me to leave him." Younghoon explains. 

Chanhee goes to the kitchen to start making Eric some ginger tea, while Changmin stays to observe Eric. 

"Eric, turn around so I can look over you." 

Eric slowly turns around to face Changmin. He pokes Eric's stomach before massaging it gently. 

"Does that feel better?" 

Eric nods, so Changmin has Younghoon massage Eric's stomach for him. 

"He got a tummy ache from eating too much sweets."

"How do you know?" Younghoon questions. 

"Because he always loves tummy massages and cuddles when this happens. He was also really hyper earlier, so he probably had a sugar rush."

"Is this true, Eric?" 

"Yes." Eric admits. 

"Eric, you know you shouldn't eat too much sweets at once, it makes your tummy hurt every time." 

Before Younghoon can continue scolding Eric, Chanhee walks in with the ginger tea. Eric takes the tea from him and begins to drink, wanting to feel better as soon as possible. 

"Since you don't feel well, how about we watch a movie? Do you want to watch a princess movie or a superhero one?" Changmin asks, since those are the only types of movies that Eric likes to watch. 

"I wanna watch Lego Batman." Eric answers. 

"Alright, I'll get it set up." Changmin responds, pinching Eric's cheek. 

Changmin puts the movie in and Eric watches half of it while drinking his tea before he falls asleep. 

By the time the movie is over, Eric wakes up. Younghoon is still holding onto him and massaging his stomach. 

"You're awake." Chanhee points out. 

"Do you feel better yet?"

"Yeah, much better. My stomach doesn't feel heavy anymore."

The three of them are relieved and smile in response. Eric really does feel much better, now more sick stomach, he can eat again. 

"Hey, can I have some candy before dinner?"

"No." They all answer.

Eric should have expected that. Just in case Eric's stomach is still giving problems, the boys give him rice and toast for dinner. No more sweets for him for a couple days, that is for sure.