First Date

Prince Eric

 

"Guys! This is an emergency!" Eric exclaims, as soon as he enters the dorm. 

"What's wrong?" Chanhee asks, as the rest of the boys all gather around Eric.

"Are you hurt?"

"Are you in danger?"

"Eric, tell us! The suspense is killing us." Sangyeon says. 

"I need help picking out what to wear on my first date." Eric responds. 

The boys now calm down, and give Eric somewhat annoyed looks. 

"That is the emergency?"

"What, I really don't know what to wear and I'm nervous. I've never been on a date before." Eric explains. 

"I know the perfect outfit for you Eric. You could wear your blue sweater with the teddy bear on it, that goes with everything." Jacob suggests. 

"That sweater? Shouldn't he look cool on his date?" Jaehyun brings up. 

"Well, yes, but he should also look like the little gentleman that he is." Jacob replies, pinching Eric's cheek.

"But he should still look really cool. He should have someone his age help him pick out something nice, the rest of you are too old to understand. Come on, Eric, I'll help you pick an outfit." Sunwoo says, going with Eric to his room. 

When Sunwoo is finished with him, Eric comes out wearing a simple outfit. Black pants, a mint colored shirt, and a black jacket. 

"You look nice, kiddo. Are you ready for Jacob and me to drive you for your date?" Sangyeon asks, as Eric puts his shoes on. 

"Yeah. let's go."

"Don't forget the flowers, gummy bear." Jacob says, handing Eric the bouquet of flowers. 

"It was so sweet of you to get these for Joon." Jacob adds. 

"Well, Sangyeon hyung always gets you flowers so I figured it would be a good idea."

"It was a great idea." Jacob tells him, as they exit the dorm. 

The three of them walk down to the parking lot and Sangyeon drives Eric to Joon's house. 

"Okay squishy, you can do this." Sangyeon encourages, once they arrive at the house. 

Eric nods, taking the flowers and going up to the house to ring the doorbell. 

"Hi, Eric." Joon says, hugging Eric.

"Hi, Joon. I got these flowers for you." Eric replies. 

"They're beautiful. Just let me put them in some water real quick and then we can go."

When Joon comes back from putting the flowers away, he holds Eric's hand and the two of them walk to the car. Once they buckle their seatbelts, Sangyeon drives to the arcade.

"We will be back in one hour to pick you boys up, so have fun." Jacob tells them. 

"But not too much fun." Sangyeon jokes, before the two of them drive off. 

"Come on, Joonie, let's go play some games!" Eric exclaims, taking Joon's hand. 

"Joonie? I like that name, I'm gonna call you Ricky then. Those can be our couple names." 

"I like that." Eric responds, as he opens the door for Joon. 

Once inside, the two of them begin to play arcade games. The first thing they play together is whack a mole. 

"Wow, Joon, you are really fast." Eric comments, as he tries to keep up with Joon's pace. 

Eric tries to keep up as best as he can, but Joon ends up hitting most of the moles. 

"Look at all the tickets we got."

"Yeah, all thanks to you, Joonie."

"Oh, Ricky, that's not true. You helped too. How about we play air hockey next? It looks like fun."

Eric actually ends up beating Joon at that and getting ten tickets. 

"What do you want to do next?" Joon asks Eric. 

"How about we go to the pizza buffet? I'm kinda hungry." Eric replies. 

"Alright." Joon says, holding onto Eric's hand. 

During their time at the buffet, Eric realizes that Joon sure can eat a lot. He eats just like his Haknyeon hyung, maybe even more than Haknyeon does. When Eric is pretty much full, Joon is still eating several pieces of pizza.

"Joonie, you sure can eat a lot." Eric comments. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." Joon replies, thinking he should mind his manners. 

"No, it's a good thing. I like a guy that likes to eat, I love eating." Eric explains, smiling at his boyfriend. 

"You wanna go to the ice cream machine after I finish this and make a big sundae that we can share?" Joon suggests. 

"Yes! Let's put lots of cookies and sprinkles on it."

Once Joon finishes his pizza, the two of them head to the ice cream machine and fill a bowl with vanilla and chocolate ice cream before adding a bunch of toppings, such as sprinkles, hot fudge, cookies, and whipped cream. 

Just as they are about to finish the sundae, Eric's watch goes off. 

"What? We only have half an hour left already?" Eric states. 

"Then we better hurry and get in as many games as possible." Joon responds, before he grabs Eric to lead him back to the game center. 

For the remainder of their time together, the two of them play as many games as possible in order to obtain a lot of tickets. 

They have about five minutes left when they get to the prize area. 

"What would be a good prize to get, Ricky?"

"I'm not su-" 

Eric stops in his tracks when his eyes meet a cute cat plush wearing a party hat.

"Oh my gosh, this toy is so cute." 

"You like it? We could spend the tickets on it, we have just enough."

"We can't spend all the tickets on me though."

"Why not? You got me those beautiful flowers, I want to give you something in return." Joon says. 

"Well, since you did get most of the tickets, I guess it is up to you what we get."

"Which means we are getting this cat for you." Joon smiles. 

Eric smiles too, glad that his boyfriend is getting him such a cute gift. 

After exchanging the tickets for the cat, it is now time to take Joon back home. When they get there, Eric walks Joon to his front door. 

"Thanks for taking me out tonight, Eric. I had a lot of fun." Joon says. 

"Me too. I just wish we could have spent more time together, I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I understand that you have morning practice tomorrow." Joon replies. 

"I'm not busy next weekend though, is next Friday alright for you?"

"You're the one in a boyband, not me. Any time that is good for you is good for me, Ricky." Joon answers, holding both of Eric's hands. 

Eric looks at Joon, and then at his lips. He wonders if what he is about to ask him will be okay. 

"Joonie, can I kiss you?" Eric questions, still holding hands with Joon. 

"Oh, Eric I thought you'd never ask. Of course you can kiss me." 

"Yes!" Eric mentally exclaims. 

Eric leans in and places a kiss on Joon's lips. After what feels like only a second to Eric, they separate. 

"Good night, Ricky." Joon says, hugging Eric. 

"Good night, Joonie." Eric replies, before Joon goes inside his house. 

"Oh my gosh, I got to kiss my crush!" Eric exclaims, once he is back in the car with his hyungs. 

"Awww, our little maknae just had his first date and his first kiss with his first boyfriend. He's growing up so fast." Jacob comments, as Sangyeon starts driving.