Eric's Easter

Prince Eric

 

Eric enters Sangyeon and Jacob's room looking sad. He cuddles up next to Jacob, who is reading a book in bed. Eric lays his head on Jacob's chest and holds onto him tightly. 

"You sure are cuddly today. Are these happy or sad cuddles?" 

"Sad." Eric answers. 

"What's wrong, squishy?" Jacob asks, putting his book down. 

"Easter is coming up and I miss the days when I used to celebrate it back home with my family. It makes me feel sad and lonely." Eric explains. 

"What did you used to do for Easter?"

"Go on an egg hunt and get candy." 

Jacob thinks for a moment and realizes they are not busy on Easter. 

"Tell you what, how about we have an egg hunt here?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah."

"That would be great!" Eric replies, hugging Jacob tightly. 

"These are happy cuddles now." Eric adds.

On Saturday night, the boys organize Eric's Easter event. They put eggs in closets, cabinets, and under the couch cushions. There is just one more thing that needs to be done, and that is to switch Eric's teddy bear with a bunny. 

"Jacob, do we really need to wear these ski masks?" Kevin asks, as they enter Eric's room. 

"Yes, what if Eric wakes up? It would ruin the magic."

"So you want him to think robbers came into his room at night instead?"

"No. He will think we are shadows since it is so dark in here." Jacob responds. 

Jacob carefully removes Mr. Cuddlesworth from Eric's arms, Kevin hands him the bunny and Jacob carefully slips it into Eric's arms. 

"Okay, let's go." Jacob whispers to Kevin, before they both sneak out of the room. 

The next morning, Eric wakes up with a stuffed bunny in his arms that is holding a note. Eric unrolls the note, which reads:

"Dear Eric,

Happy Easter! I hopped all the way to your dorm to see you and give you some gifts. I placed ten eggs around the house. If you find all of them and go to your practice room, I will come to live and give you a special gift! Just make sure that when you go to the practice room, that you put the basket of eggs in the middle of the room and count to thirty with your eyes closed.

-Hope to see you soon! From, The Easter Bunny"

Eric excitedly runs to the breakfast table to tell everyone about this.

"Hyungs! Hyungs! The Easter Bunny is here!" Eric says, showing everyone the stuffed bunny. 

"He says if I find eggs and take them to the practice room, then he will come to life and give me a gift." Eric adds. 

"That's nice. You can start your search right after breakfast." Juyeon says, handing Eric his breakfast. 

"Eric, will you hand me an egg from the fridge?" Sangyeon asks. 

Eric goes into the fridge and opens up the egg carton, where he finds his first egg. 

"I found an egg!"

He takes it out and hands Sangyeon a regular egg. 

So, the search continues after breakfast. 

Eric finds eggs in his closet, in kitchen cabinets, under the couch cushions, and under his pillow. 

After collecting all of the eggs, he goes to the practice room like the note told him to. The note also said that Eric has to put the basket in the middle of the room and count to thirty, so does that and closes his eyes. 

"28...29....30."

Eric opens his eyes and sees a life-sized bunny holding an Easter basket full of candy and small toys. 

"Hello, Eric." The bunny says, waving at him. 

"Hi. I found all of your eggs. Thank you for the egg hunt, it was a lot of fun."

"Thank you for finding my eggs. This is your reward for doing such a good job."

The bunny hands Eric the basket. 

"Wow! Thank you." Eric says, before hugging the bunny. 

"Happy Easter, squishy." 

"Changmin hyung?"

Q takes off the costume so Eric can confirm it is him. 

"Yeah, it's me."

"You're the one that did this?"

"All of us did, but it was Jacob's idea in the first place to have an egg hunt for you." 

"I have to thank him then." 

"He's in the room across the hall if you want to go see him." 

Eric does just that, immediately running up to Jacob and thanking him. Due to Jacob, Eric got to have a great Easter.