Usher

Under the Light of a Thousand Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The van pulled over Incheon International Airport’s departure driveway as several cameras and reporters came closer to their vehicle. Ji Hyo glanced at the window briefly with her forehead creased in concern. Turning to her husband, she asked, “Oppa, there are so many people today. I think it’s more than the usual crowd.”

 

Jong Kook’s mouth formed into a thin line as he observed the flashing lights outside their van, “I know. We did not expect this.” He tapped Gap Jin, who was seated comfortably on the passenger’s seat, “Could you help us with our luggage? I don’t think we’ll be able to pass through easily.”

 

“On it, hyung. Need some assistance with your carry-on bag, Noona?” Gap Jin looked over his shoulder and asked Ji Hyo.

 

“Thanks for the offer but I think I can take care of it,” she responded.

 

“Arasso, I’ll wait for you guys outside,” Gap Jin quickly opened his door as the couple heard some fans scream before it was shut close again.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo got their things ready before opening the door to receive the warm greetings from the crowd that had gathered in front of them. Putting his shades on, Jong Kook went out first with his fanny bag worn across his shoulder down to his waist and offered his hand to Ji Hyo, who gladly took it as she came down. His eyes did not miss the heavy carry-on bag his wife was carrying so he instantly snatched it from her and ignored her soft protest, “Gwenchana.”

 

“Ani, I’ll handle it,” he shrugged. Ji Hyo surrendered to his broad smile and gripped his hand tighter as they bowed politely to the people who were waiting for them. After a couple of snaps, Ji Hyo felt her husband tug her hand gently and started to usher her inside the airport. As soon as they began to move, people swarmed their way near the couple until there was barely any space left for them to walk. All of a sudden, Ji Hyo felt someone (probably an excited fan) heavily pressed their body on her which caused her to be pushed against Jong Kook’s chest.

 

“Ahhh,” she gasped.

 

Jong Kook immediately stopped in his tracks and set his attention on Ji Hyo. He her brow as he worriedly asked her, “Gwenchana?”

 

Ji Hyo nodded and grabbed his hand to interlace their fingers again, “Neh~”

 

Jong Kook pursed his lips and put his arm protectively around her as he faced the crowd, “Thank you for welcoming us at the airport today but we would appreciate it if you could give us some space and be more gentle with my wife. Please excuse us as we have a flight to catch.”

 

Ji Hyo winced upon hearing the stern tone and statement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter