Confused

Just Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Just as they were about to enter the dining room where the rest of Yifan's family was waiting, Chanyeol tugged at Yifan's wrist and pressed a quiet kiss to his cheek.
'I love you.'
'Well, I sure hope so!' Yifan grinned, linking their fingers together before entering the dining room.

Chanyeol looked around nervously, smiling at Meifan who grinned at him. Beside her was a slightly-taller lady looking exactly like her. The lady was slender and neatly dressed in a creamy sweater and white skirt. Her face was perfect - shapely eyebrows atop carved eyes with long eyelashes, a straight nose and rosebud lips. Her jaw was chiseled exactly like Yifan's.
At the head of the table was Yifan's father: a broad-chested man with thick eyebrows just like his son's, giving him a stern look.

Chanyeol gulped and bowed politely, making everyone in the room chuckle.

'He's so adorable! And still so formal - we should change that,' Yifan's mother - Li Changying - tutted, making her way to the two tall men.
Confused, Chanyeol looked to Yifan who whispered the meanings into his red ear.

'Oh--- I'm s-sorry, mama,' Chanyeol stuttered in his limited Mandarin. Yifan wrapped his uninjured arm around him and pecked his temple. Donghai clapped Yifan on the shoulder firmly and he winced.

'Not yet healed?'
'I'm getting better, baba, but it will take some time.'
'Don't hurt my poor little boy,' Changying chided, hugging both the tall men tightly. 'Come, let's eat.'















'I think they love you more than me,' Yifan grunted as they lay in bed, their jetlag catching up to them.
'Nonsense,' Chanyeol shook his head.
'You're very open like that, Channie. People can't help but love you.'
Chanyeol grinned and snuggled against Yifan, peppering his face with kisses.

'Are you sure none of you are coming to Korea with me?'
'I'll spend a week with them before all of us join you in Seoul,' Yifan said, stretching his injured arm before relaxing completely. The older male hummed, placing absent-minded kisses to Yifan's bare neck before succumbing to sleep.




 









 

'Get away from me, Chanyeol,' Yifan joked.
'But---'
'You have your flight. I'll be fine, okay?'
'You'll call me every night,' Chanyeol started, his hands on the younger's shoulders.
'I will.'
'You'll call me every mor---'

'I'll call you as soon as I wake up and before I sleep. I'll send you loads of pictures and we'll facetime, too. I'll keep you updated on everything. Now go, love,' Yifan chuckled, pulling Chanyeol in for a bearhug. The older male Yifan's cheeks before kissing him quickly, taking his ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter