'Cause Let's Be Aeroplanes Today

Just Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'APPA!!!' a shrill voice rebounded against the walls. Fast footsteps echoed in the hallway as Sehun sprinted around wildly, a ribbon flopping lazily behind his back.

'Yes, Hunnie?' Junmyeon called back from the kitchen table. Sehun burst in, his chubby face flushing with shades of pink. 

 

'I. Want. This ribbon. On my hat,' he huffed. ing a pale fist up the lawyer's nose, he flailed it around. The ribbon danced delicately, tickling Junmyeon's collarbone as Sehun climbed up his father's legs. Chuckling to himself, the adult sat down on his knees and manouvered the dainty material around the straw-coloured hat sitting neatly on his 4 year old's head. Tying a cute bow up front for all to see, he took the hat off and showed it to a quiet Sehun.

 

 

 

Sehun slowly reached out and meekly poked the bow, his eyes widening upon the soft feeling. He ran a small finger along the circle, relishing how smooth, cool and silky the material felt under his skin. Trembling with excitement, Sehun squealed and tackled a laughing Junmyeon. 

 

'Aw... HunHun looks so big and ready!!' Yixing cooed from the doorway. Smiling at the duo, he held up a camera and indicated that they pose. The eldest secured their boy in his arms, grinning at the camera. Sehun leaned against his father, half-sitting on him. At the exact moment of the picture being taken, he held his hat with one hand and jerked up. Junmyeon's head snapped backwards and Sehun let out his "war-cry". 

 

'... my turn now!'

Junmyeon playfully scrunched his nose up in mock-pain and held the camera. Sehun climbed up Yixing's shoulders and tried falling over the adult's head. Clicking by accident, Junmyeon grinned - Yixing was trying to control Sehun, whose hat was obscuring his vision. Sliding down perfectly, Sehun strutted about the kitchen and stuck his chin up haughtily. Yixing ran a hand through his hair and laughed along with Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Don't be scared, okay? The first da---'

Ignoring his baba, Sehun screamed excitedly and ran out of Yixing's arms, headed toward the playschool entrance. 

'... that boy wants to go...' Yixing blinked, looking around at children clinging on to their parents, refusing to let go. 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter