A Getaway to Jeju

Just Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Don't you just love summer?' Jaejoong grinned, heaving his cousin's bag out of the trunk and handing it to Yixing.
'Remind me how we're here, again?'
'I, Kim Jaejoong, the generous; have got a whole floor of a five-star hotel reserved because of a mix-up and have decided to extend a hand to you - Kim-Zhang Junmyeon, the peasant. I'm letting you---'
'Oh, my God, Yixing, did you have to ask?!' Junmyeon groaned, fake-sobbing into his laughing husband's shoulder.

'Move!' Zitao cried out in a shrill voice, poking the poker-faced doorman. Sehun tickled the back of the doorman's knees, tugging on his fingers to elicit some sort of response from him.
'Is he alive?' he wondered out loud.
'Hey! Don't!' Junmyeon frowned, rushing to pull them away and apologize profusely to the doorman.

'He looks so done with life, he doesn't even care anymore,' Jaejoong whispered to Yixing and chuckled.
































'I'd heard a lot about Jeju's beach from Nichkhun,' Yixing commented, looking out the window to the beach nearby.
'How is he? He was your roommate back when we were dating, right?'
'Yeah, he moved away. He's somewhere in America with his girlfriend, last time I heard.'
Junmyeon nodded and helped Sehun, whose head was stuck in his shirt. Zitao lazily looked at Yixing, kicking his elder father's back and wriggling into the bedsheets.
'Apba... 'm sleepy,' Zitao whined, rolling around and tethering on the edge of the bed. Yixing's eyes widened and he scooped his younger son up, placing him safely in the middle. Sehun climbed up and curled up beside Zitao.
'The ride did take time...'
Sehun yawned and hugged his younger brother, mumbling to himself and closing his eyes. Yixing pulled a book out from his bag and sat on the bed.

'I'll stay here with the kids. You and hyung go catch up,' he smiled. Junmyeon pecked his husband's forehead and left for Jaejoong's hotel room.
































The Kim-Zhang family and Jaejoong found themselves at the beach hours after lunch, all of them dressed in loose shirts and shorts.


Yixing laughed, taking pictures of his sons as the two squealed with excitement as the waves hit their legs. They clung to Jaejoong, who turned around to flash the camera a wide grin.
'Guess who's got corn-dogs?' Junmyeon called out, handing one to his husband and waiting for the other three to come to them. Yixing plopped down and handed Jaejoong a hand towel, drying Sehun and Zitao up before letting them eat.
'Is it tasty, Tao-tao?'
'Yes~! But it doesn't taste like when apba makes it,' the boy pouted, giggling as Sehun stole a bite from Junmyeon's corn-dog.

The five of them sat in happy silence as they ate their snacks, staring at the calming sea.
'I wanna play ball!' Sehun announced, grabbing the beach ball and tugging Jaejoong along. Zitao jumped around Yixing till the adult had stood up to follow Jaejoong. Junmyeon was following them in turn, the bag of everyone's slippers and their trash bag in hand. He was intercepted by a group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter