Surprises

Just Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji frowned, her fingers twitching over the keys of her laptop. She leaned back, only to jump in her seat and type furiously. She vaguely registered her room door being opened. A pair of hands patting her knee snapped her out of her writing trance and she made sure to save her document before turning to face her elder son with a sweet smile.
'Hey, buddy!' she grinned, pulling Baekbeom close and pecking his cheek. 'Did you finish watching the movie already?'
'Yes,' Baekbeom nodded, fiddling with the collar of his mother's shirt. 'Can we wear curtain-clothes, too? Because I want to match with Baekhyun.'
'We'll go buy something matching, okay? Where is Baekhyun? Let's get both of you ready, okay?'
Baekbeom gave the adult a toothy grin and sloppily kissed her cheek.
'I love you, umma!' he giggled, hugging Eunji tightly. Eunji's smile tore through her jaw as she cuddled her elder son lovingly.











































'I want all this,' Baekhyun stated, pointing to the three racks of clothes before him.
'But we can't,' Baekbeom pouted.
'Why not?!'
'They won't allow us t---'
'When I grow up, I'll buy this whole place,' the younger Byun huffed and leaned against Baekbeom. The duo shuffled towards their mother and tugged at her hands.

'I've found your matching clothes, look!' she grinned, holding up two red shirts and two pairs of khaki shorts. The boys squealed and jumped up excitedly, holding either of Eunji's hands as she led them to the dressing rooms.









After buying three matching outfits thanks to the sale; the three Byuns were headed for the ice-cream kiosk near the store they'd exited.
'Strawberry with sprinkles!' Baekhyun chanted loudly.
'Chocolate cherry mix!' Baekbeom insisted. Eunji paid for their scoops and hushed them, seating them at a table in the corner. She cheekily stole a bite out of both. Baekbeom said nothing, but swiped some onto his mother's cheek when he saw Baekhyun pouting at their mother's actions.
'Why would you make him cry?!' he demanded, causing Eunji to apologize profusely with a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Hey, Eun,' Yejoon greeted, wrapping his arms around his wife and pecking her lips. She cupped his face for a longer kiss and grinned.
'Hey, you. How was work?'
'I had to bake three wedding cakes today,' he sighed. 'I'm already feeling nauseous - I smell too sweet!'
'You do,' Eunji scrunched her nose up, laughing and bumping their noses together.
'Let's go out for dinner, what say?'
'Why?' Yejoon frowned. 'I'm so ti---'
'Appa!' Baekhyun squealed, running to the couple and begging to be lifted. Yejoon complied and smothered his younger son with sloppy kisses. Baekhyun shrieked with laughter and wriggled in his father's hold.
'Hyung and I are t--- uh... twins!' he lisped, giving the male a toothy grin.
'Oh? Since when?'
'Today.'
'Okay, then,' Yejoon laughed, setting Baekhyun down when Baekbeom called for him.

'The kids want to go out for dinner. Mainly Baekbeom, you know how Baekhyun says "yes" to anything Beom says,' Eunji said, biting her lower lip. 'But I'll explain it to them if you---'
'Let's go,' Yejoon shook his head, kissing his wife's forehead and pulling away.


























'Ah, my sons are so handsome like this,' Yejoon smiled, crouching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter