It was fun

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ian: So who do we drop off first?

Sue: Kaye, her place is nearby then you can drop me off.

Ian: (Sue can't get a hint, I wanted to have more alone time with Kaye) Oh okay, did you guys enjoy the movie?

Sue: It was okay...

Kaye: I loved it and thanks for paying for everything

Ian: You're welcome, anytime...

Sue: Yeah, we should make sure Kaye gets to go out often before she leaves, we never know what her life will be like abroad. Time for you too eat all the food you will miss out on when you leave.

Kaye: I would really love that but I hope Ian does not pay all the time, we should take turns.

Ian: (Hearing her say my name made me so giddy and she is such a nice person to think about sharing the bill) If it is not too expensive, I don't mind paying.

Kaye: No, we should just pay for our own expenses

Sue: Speak for yourself Kaye. I am not as independent as you, I want to be pampered and treated to a good meal.

Ian: (Kaye's definitely my kind of girl) So Kaye and I will have to shoulder it then? Why don't you find a new boyfriend to splurge on you? 

Sue: I'm working on it...

Kaye: I don't think you'll find one while you hang out with us...

Ian: Yeah...

Sue: Are you two ganging up on me just to irritate me or were you hoping that I leave the two of you by yourselves so that you can go on a proper date?

Kaye: (Omg, was that too obvious? need to back off 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter