Stealing glances

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It may seem unusual that Kaye and Ian have not crossed paths since she got back but that’s exactly what happened. Both groups were very popular and the chance to meet during shows or other events decrease when they have promotions and tours overseas.  The thing is, in spite of not being able to meet in person, working in the industry provides enough information about what goes on and who’s with who. A friend who happens to know a friend of a friend said that Ian was in a relationship with a girl group member from the same company. Ian also knew about how Kaye and Dave are rumored to be in some kind of relationship. 

 

They finally had a chance to meet during one of the year-end awards when both groups have been nominated and were asked to perform on the show. Ian did not expect his reaction to be that strong. When their eyes met for the first time, he experienced all of the emotions that he forced himself to forget. He thought he was over her. He should be over her. She just gave up on him as if what they had did not matter at all. Kaye, on the other hand, having just “broken up” with Dave, welcomed seeing Ian not because she wanted to get into another relationship, but rather she needed an old friend to turn to, someone not associated with Dave that will help her keep her mind off things. Kaye smiled but Ian pretended that he didn’t see her. Kaye having sensed that Ian may have forgotten about their promise decided to just go along with it and pretend that she does not know him as well.

 

Hyuk: Oh wow, so the rumor is true. Kaye is really beautiful up close. No wonder Dave is crazy about her.

 

Ian: I heard they’re not really together. 

 

Hyuk: Since when did you know anything about YT?

 

Ian: Sue is from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter