So in love

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaye could not believe that it was possible for her to be this happy. They have gotten back together for some time now and it was very challenging to meet each other in person but whenever they’re not together, they find other means to communicate.  They were even able to go on a few trips abroad. It was always a nightmare to plan but at least they didn’t get caught.

Ian: (Cuddling Kaye) Sweetie, are you sure you’re not hungry?

Kaye: I’m okay. I’ll eat when I get home.

Ian: So, what movie do you want to watch next?

Kaye: We don’t have to. I just want to stay cuddled next to you.

Ian: Are you fine with us not being able to go out and go on dates?

Kaye: And worry about who might see us? I’m okay. I’m content. How about you?

Ian: Very (Ian said as he kissed Kaye’s forehead).

Kaye: You know what I love about you the most?

Ian: What?

Kaye: You always say and show me how much you really love me. Have you always been this way with your other girlfriends? 

Ian: I don’t like where this conversation is going…

Kaye: I was just wondering because I listened to the radio show you guys were recently on and they asked you how many times you fell in love and you answered just once.

Ian: Yeah, and you think that was someone else?

Kaye: I don’t know, maybe?

Ian: Kaye, I love you so much I can’t take my eyes off you. I think about you all the time, I blurt out your name even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter