LDR

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ian hurried to log on to a computer to check his email and found out that Kaye has written several email already. He felt like crying just reading it, realizing how much he missed her even if he tried so hard to keep busy with training. He wrote her back saying he was sorry that it took him a long time to read his email and reply back. He wanted to know if they could set a time to chat in the evenings just like their phone conversations before. Ian went home feeling excited that he and Kaye could finally keep in touch.

 

Kaye just got home from taping the latest episode of the talent search show she joined. She really hopes that she will be among the top finalist. The prize money and the contract would really be a big help to her and her family. After getting ready for bed, she decided to just check her email again to see if Ian or Sue has responded to her email. Her heart jumped when she saw an email from Ian. It felt like she can actually hear his voice just reading his email. Yes, she replied, they should set a time to video chat just like when they were together in Korea. Same time like before and Kaye would just have to take note of the time difference. She is so happy that now she and Ian can communicate again.

 

Ian and Kaye’s chat went on for a few months until their schedules came in conflict with their time for each other. Ian has started touring while Kaye became the runner up in the talent search and was paired with the winner as a love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter