First date?

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sue and AJ were talking, Ian wanted to start a conversation but he could not think of the right words to say..

Kaye: "So it seems like that was a bad break up, huh? Good thing you and Sue remained friends"

Ian: (thankful that Kaye started to talk first) Yeah, it was hard for all three of us...

Kaye: "I bet..." (Kaye said while she chuckled) 

Ian: (I love her laugh) How about you, when and where did you meet Sue?

Kaye: We both auditioned for a talent search in an entertainment agency. We bonded over our dreams of becoming kpop idols

Ian: Oh, cool...

Kaye: How about you, any plans? 

Ian: Not sure. Although I love dancing and songwriting, I am not sure if my voice is good enough.

Kaye: Well, as long as you don't sing off key, you’ll be okay. I mean you obviously look the part already, who knows we can all be together in one agency.

Ian: (Did she just say I look like an idol already? I must be imagining things). That would be nice, but I heard that you will be out of the country soon.

Kaye: Oh, did Sue tell you that? 

Ian: Yeah, she told me when I asked who you were when you came to visit her at school. 

Kaye: Yeah, me and my family will try our luck abroad. I am on a waitlist for a Kpop group and I hope I get to come back if they pick me.

Ian: So that means there is a possibility you won’t live abroad for good.

Kaye: I don’t know, it depends on whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter