Nice to see you?

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a few months later when Sue called Kaye about the meeting with Ian. Sue either forgot about it or she was just really busy. Kaye was also busy promoting their new album so she might have had to cancel anyway. Sue gave her instructions to not use the company van to get to the place. She sent the directions to the apartment, told her to use public transportation and wait until she called Kaye before Kaye leaves. Kaye got to Sue’s apartment building just in time as Sue was going out the door. 

 

Kaye: Wait, I thought we were going to stay here.

 

Sue: Do you know how many people from the industry live here? You might meet them in the elevator or the lobby and they will put two and two together and voila, you have a scandal. It’s a lot harder if you are from different companies you know. You and Dave have the comfort of the YT building to meet up. 

 

Kaye: So where are we going now?

 

Sue: I’m waiting for a friend to pick us up and drop us off. We are meeting at a private house outside Seoul. 

 

Kaye: Wow, I didn’t realize this would be like a covert operation.

 

Sue: Yes, and you better learn quickly if you plan to not get caught.

 

When Kaye and Sue arrived at the place, Ian was already there. 

 

Sue: Hi Ian, have you been waiting for a long time?

 

Ian: No, I just got here, hi Kaye.

 

Kaye all of a sudden did not know how to respond. It was easier to smile and look at him across the stage but seeing him this close, she just felt so nervous that it felt like her ears had its own pulse. Ian looked different, more mature, more self-assured, and yes, Kaye admitted, still very good-looking.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter