Ever after

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaye woke up in Ian’s bed. She tried hard to think if something happened between them. How could she have not remembered? She was wearing Ian’s sleepwear. She blushed thinking that Ian changed her clothes so he must have seen…. well, if something happened he has definitely seen everything. She slowly got up to take a shower. She does not know where Ian put her clothes so she wore a bathrobe while deciding to go to the kitchen to drink something because she was so thirsty. She panicked when she heard the door opening, a short while later Ian showed up wearing gym clothes and looking like he just showered.

Ian: Good morning sweetie, how are you feeling?

Kaye: Ian, did we…

Ian: You mean to tell me it was so bad that you forgot about it? (Ian teased)

Kaye: I don’t remember anything after the kiss…

Ian: (Smiling) Yes, you dozed off after that…

Kaye: (Embarrassed) I’m sorry… 

Ian: Do you remember anything else?

Kaye: You said that we're back together?

Ian: Anything else?

Kaye: I….

Ian: You said you wanted to prove to me that there has been no one else. Am I correct to think that this is about….

Kaye: Yes

Ian: We've waited this long, we'll wait when we get married. I’ll be right back.

Ian went to look for something that he has bought a few years ago. He did not have the courage to ask Kaye then. He just was not sure about whether she would say yes.

He took the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter