Mutual understanding

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaye did not know how to answer Dave’s question. It was a good thing that someone from the studio came out and called Dave back in to continue their work.

 

Dave: I have to go. We’ll talk soon. 

 

Kaye: Okay.

 

Kaye had mixed feelings going home. She did not know if what she was feeling right now was because of gratitude or if she was flattered that he was interested in her. She has not really thought about how she felt about him. She needed to analyze…Analyze? she thought to herself. Shouldn't one just feel not think when it comes to romantic relationships? Kaye shook her head to clear her thoughts and decided to wait until she and Dave are able to talk about what he said. 

 

The next day, Kaye received a message from Dave asking her if she could wait until the weekend for them to be able to meet. He was just really swamped with things to do and he would rather talk in person than just call on the phone. Kaye was relieved that she would have more time to contemplate. Unfortunately, their debut was just weeks away, so they also have a busy schedule. That weekend stretched into the next week and another until it was time for them to shoot their first music video with B-Boy. 

 

For the video, Dave and Kaye were chosen to be partners. Kaye did not know how to act towards Dave because she really did not know the status of their relationship right now. Are they friends? Are they an unofficial couple? Who made the decision to partner her up with him? After the shoot, everyone deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter