Starting over

Fifteen years and counting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past two years for Kay passed by so quickly. She had a lot of suitors but she kept them at bay, relationships are so much work. She saw Sue from time to time but Ian still kept his distance. It was in another TV show when Kaye had a hosting gig with one of Ian’s group members where Ian was caught staring at Kaye intently.

Jerry, another one of Ian’s group members, was silently observing him.

Jerry: Don’t stare too much someone might notice.

Ian: What are you talking about? I’m just watching Hee host.

Jerry: Oh really? I was thinking of sharing some information but it seems like it might not be of interest to you.

Ian: What information?

Jerry: People have been wondering who Kaye has been dating but I have the inside scoop

Ian: Oh you mean that thing about Dave?

Jerry: They were never a couple.

Ian: Wait, what? 

Jerry: Steven is a friend of mine. He said that Dave and Kaye had an agreement to become a couple after her contract ends but something happened and Dave has a girlfriend abroad while Kaye has pretty much friend-zoned everyone who courted her or showed interest in her.

Ian: (Slowly processing what Jerry just said to him) So all this time, she never dated anyone.

Jerry: I’m not sure but I think the closest one to happening was that thing with Dave, and it didn’t push through.

Ian: (Hugging Jerry). Thank you so much! You don’t know how much this means to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter