Chapter Seven

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who missed it I uploaded two chapters today, so don't miss chapter six ^_^ 

Joon Myeon’s POV

The door opened and in the room entered the one with the familiar name, Ms. Man Ha Neul along with another person who once he raised his head I could recognize from all over the news.

He is Kim Jong In… the man accused for the murder of his parents. In all honesty he should be in jail waiting for his prosecution but just a few days ago a report came out, claiming he is free of all charges and I’m assuming the reporter is none other than Man Ha Neul.
Thus the reason of her presence here.

“Goodmorning Lawyer Kim, we meet again” She was the first to take a seat in front of me while the man sat right after her, he did seem to be awkward. “I’m not sure you remember me, I’m Man Ha Neul, the reporter who helped you in the pyramid fraud case”

I do. I remember her so well because had it not been for her help I would lose the case.
If it wasn’t for this rookie reporter who got the important piece of evidence legally from the people who wouldn’t comply to me, then I’d probably not be where I am today.

Thanks to her help from that time, I promised that I’d help her with anything she’d ever need.
I guess this is the time for me to repay my debt to this woman.

“I do remember you Ms. Man Ha Neul” I paused staring at the man. His head was covered with the hoodie of his jacket, hiding half of his face, mostly his eyes. “So, how may I help you?”

Ms. Man brought a recorder out from her bag, placing it on the table in front of me and then another USB stick right beside the recorder.
With that she got up fixing her coat.

“In the recorder there’s legally obtained evidence from an interview I did with one of Jung Il Soo’s workers while in the USB stick there’s illegally recorded Jung Il Soo admitting to most of his crimes. Since you know better than me how all of this works I’m leaving it all to you. Please help him clear his name Lawyer Kim.” She pushed the chair behind and walked away “I’m letting the two of you speak freely”

Once Ms. Man was outside my office, Kim Jong In took off his hoodie and for the first time I was certain one of my clients is one hundred percent innocent.
It was all written all over his face and it’s really rare to tell who’s innocent and who’s not.

“Nice to meet you, even if it’s under this kind of circumstances” we shook hands and he gave me a slight smile before starting to tell me everything that happened.

He told me everything, who he was working for, what he did for his job in general and what happened the night everything began. He told me where he was when his parents were murdered and even gave me evidences for me to prove it and he even told me how he made it till this day without anyone catching him.

Now this is surely going to be a hard case… but I’m sure we can achieve something.

Eun Bi’s POV

“You’re not going to stay inside?” the girl shook her head while sitting on the couch right in front of me.
Her attention now was at particularly nothing.

I wonder what her relationship is to the known to all by now Kim Jong In.
Maybe he shouldn’t be alone with Joon Myeon… what if he’s actually dangerous and he hurts him?

“Um… does perhaps Mr. Kim Jong In need anything? I could bring that to him…”

“Nah it’s ok, Jong In is probably explaining to him by now the situation and how everything happened. Better not go inside yet” she does seem sincere about him being innocent… maybe it’s best I don’t do anything stupid.

“I can’t believe we’re in this kind of situation yet again” the deep voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter