Chapter Six

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eun Bi’s POV

I sighed sitting on my couch, tomorrow I’m going back to the office. Even though Mr. Kim said we should pretend nothing happened, it still feels awkward even thinking about it.
How could I let myself do something like this? I should really have held myself. But he was so cute and adorable and…

Damn it Eun Bi, don’t think such things about your boss. Now that it’s in my mind though it’s easier said than done. I got up going to my room. I wanted to get off my jeans and just lay down. Nothing else.
As I removed my clothes I noticed all the marks he’d left me. They were all over my body, my abdomen, my chest, my thighs…
I sighed covering myself up. I wasn’t ashamed about those, no they just reminded me of all the things he did…

I sighed and went back to my couch a beer in my hands taking a big gulp, hoping to forget everything unpleasant.

“You seem so out of it, are you fine? I’ve been standing here for about two minutes you know” The Time Controller was sitting in front of me but I hadn’t even paid attention to him.

“I’m sorry, my mind was somewhere else” I smiled but I didn’t get the same reaction from him but he didn’t budge one bit. “So why are you here mister?”

“Progress, is there any?” I could feel the heat of my body rising. I wanted to tell him that yes, there is some progress if one can call it that, but I was so embarrassed to even speak the words.

“I’m assuming there is by your reaction”

“No…I mean yes” I sighed covering my face with my hands. I wanted to cry from embarrassment but not in front of the time controller. He’s going to be mean to me once again and I don’t like that.

“Tell me Song Eun Bi” he stared at me his cloak now removed from his head. The man was looking at me with eyes of a teenager watching a romantic movie for the very first time.

Just by the way he looked at me, I couldn’t help but tell this man what happened.

“We kind of slept together. But he was drunk and I didn’t know what to do” The Time Controller lost that smile on his face and soon turned to that grumpy man I’m used to.

He got up from the seat in front of me and walked around. I could feel his burning eyes on me and I didn’t know what I did wrong yet again.
He was definitely going to say something but I didn’t know what.

“That’s good child. You’re getting somewhere but it’d be better if you don’t go further from him. Step up your game” eh, he didn’t mock me. Now that’s strange and funny at the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter