Chapter Five

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

Strange, how come I haven’t closed the blinds? The sun has always bothered me in my sleep.
And this migraine is out of the ordinary, my head hurt so damn much. Oh right, I was drinking now I know.

I tried adjusting my eyes to the light and stared at the digital clock on my bedside. 06:19
It’s early for me to be awake especially in a Sunday morning.

“Damn this headache…” My only solution for this pain was to reach for my medicine on the other side of the bed, where I mostly kept a bottle of water.
I turned around with the only though in mind to get rid of this chronic pain.

And that’s when I froze still.

I was facing a , long hair sprawled on the right pillow of the bed.
What the have you done Kim Joon Myeon?
You brought a stranger to your house and… almost certainly slept with her.

I didn’t know what to do so I stayed in place and that’s when the person beside me flinched, she was now turning around.

“Song Eun Bi?” now I know I’ve ed up completely.

She was still sleeping silently beside me and all I could do was stare at her.
The sight of her ness made me feel really bad, yet the only thing I could do was cover her body with the duvet I had on my feet.

Eun Bi and I… we’ll have to do some real talking when she wakes up. Then again we can pretend this didn’t happen and, I don’t know just move on with life.
But all of this makes me feel like a piece of .

“Mr. Kim…” she’s up. I looked at her only to come across her horror struck face. “I’m so sorry Mr. Kim I didn’t know this would happen I am so so sorry” here she is looking like a victim, yet she’s the one apologizing.

“Hey Eun Bi, you didn’t do anything… don’t ask for forgiveness”

“But it is my fault, you were drunk Mr. Kim and I was not.” That’s right I was drunk... so what did I do to end up in this situation with Song Eun Bi?

“Eun Bi, look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter