Chapter Twenty Seven

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

“How are you feeling Suho?” Chanyeol asked me and I myself didn’t know how exactly to feel. I was for sure excited and waiting for Eun Bi to appear sure made me very anxious.

“Why are you even wondering, look at that stupid smile, it gives away everything” Baekhyun laughed pointing at my face. “By the way shouldn’t the bride me here?” I looked around and found our guests.

We hadn’t really invited many people, our co-workers mostly along people who had worked with me in the past, friends and family members.
Surprisingly on Eun Bi’s side there were many people. How big of a family are they even? Although I did recognize a few people, like her cousins and her two infamous uncles, everyone else was unknown to me.

On the other side I found Man Ha Neul and Kim Jong In. I had helped in their case a while ago and Eun Bi was adamant on inviting them and since I already knew Reporter Man, I didn’t really have any objections. In fact I’m very thankful to her, it was a very difficult case and I couldn’t find a way to prove my client’s innocence but thanks to her, she managed to find information due to her having insiders and that made me win the case.
She was in the hospital a while back and seeing her recovered from her wounds is really great. As a matter of fact the two of them look very happy together.

Looking a bit further to the side I found Lawyer Son, I had hopped that he would not come, especially since Eun Bi get very uncomfortable with him around. But since I am here I fear nothing. I know I can protect her.

“Joon Myeon, she;s here” my mom told me and my mind immediately went blank. I froze still waiting to finally see her… and there she was, more beautiful than ever.
Upon her entering the big door of the wedding hall, I felt as if there were just the two of us, as if Eun Bi alone was walking up to me. The smile on her face lit up my whole world.

She was walking slowly and I hoped that she would run instead. Step by step she was getting closer and closer, until finally she stood there, right in front of me.
Her father handed me her hand and the both of us stood together.

“Take care of her, or else you’ll have to remember our first conversation” his words were loud and clear and I had no intentions of ever hurting her. Not again…

“You took your sweet time” I said jokingly, my eyes focused only on her.

“Our child was a bit needy, don’t blame only me” I held her hand tightly and soon it was time for us to exchange our vows.
We stood in front of each other. Both of us had a smile from ear to ear, I couldn’t hear anything else until it was time for us to utter the words that would tie us together for life.

“I, Kim Joon Myeon, take you, Song Eun Bi, to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.
On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times an the bad.” For a moment I thought I saw her crying, I wanted to wipe her tears away but I waited for her to speak.

“I, Song Eun Bi, take you, Kim Joon Myeon, to be my husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.
On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.”

After we were pronounced husband and wife, I couldn’t wait a minute longer, and so I leaned down and kissed her. Around us people clapping their hands and me, feeling like the happiest person alive.


Eun Bi’s POV

Joon Myeon and I were now officially married, and I wouldn’t change this moment for nothing else.
When we shared our oaths, the weeding came to an ending, I somehow didn’t want that to happen though. I wish we’d be stuck in this moment forever, because if time moved, then we’d be closer to the moment I’ll fear the most.
I better clean my mind off bad thoughts, now is not the right time to do that. Now it’s only time for happiness.

I had also tossed the bouquet and Man Ha Neul was the one to catch it, she was surprised to say the least, but I knew it was something that would eventually come. After all she seems to have succeeded in this life.
I hope it’s like that for me too.

“Let us move now” Lawyer Kim Min Seok said as we all headed to the venue. Our parents had surely prepared everything for our wedding. I saw our cake earlier and it really looked delicious. The state I am in right now doesn’t really help either with the food.

“Are you feeling ok?” Joon Myeon asked me. We were at the restaurant, the guests were already seated on their assigned tables. In general everything looked to be perfect.

“I’m just fine. How about you? How are you feeling?” He reached out for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter