Chapter Twenty One

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eun Bi’s POV

“Eun Bi wear the next one, this is not as good” My mother said while looking at me from head to toe.
We were out along with Joon Myeon’s mother in order to choose my wedding dress. We had been going for two hours now and they didn’t like nothing. They both said I should get something that would make me look stunning.

I went inside the changing room and wore the next dress in line. The more I stayed here the more I was starving that’s why I trying to be quick with my movements.
I looked myself in the mirror and I knew… this was the right dress for me.
It was a flowing dress, hugging the upper part of my body with short sleeves, it was a simple one, not too much but very beautiful.
I went out and once the two women looked at me they agreed that it was the best one.

My mom looked to be extremely happy, so happy actually that tears were running down her cheeks.

“You look so beautiful” Mrs. Kim said as she approached and hugged me. She’s such a nice woman.
In the beginning I was worried she was going to be the one disapproving of us but she’s just as supportive. In fact everyone is supporting us.

It’s only been a week since we told our parents about us and we’ve all gotten quite close in this time. I’m so glad things are going so well.
Yesterday Joon Myeon met the rest of my family. Thankfully my uncles were kind to him, it was the first time they were this quite too. Part of it might have been that Joon knew about the law and that blackmailing is a crime.

“Thank you”

“This is the one honey. This looks like it was specifically made for you.” my mom smiled at me. I agreed with her and then the designer there took my measurement telling is she was going to have it ready within two weeks.
I’m glad it’s going so well. Our parents have taken care of everything as of now. The wedding hall is ready, decorations will be made that day. Joon Myeon’s costume has been taken care of and now my dress is getting ready. I’m glad they’re helping so much.

“You girl are finally ready” My father smiled once he saw us. He was waiting at a coffee shop along with Joon Myeon and his father.

“Yep and we chose the best dress” Joon Myeon on the other side smiled at me, but seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

The past week he’s been a bit weird. I don’t know what going on but I definitely know that something has happened that changed him a bit.
He still takes care of me as if there is no tomorrow but there’s this certain feel that I can’t take out of my chest. As if he’s hiding something.

“So Eun Bi when are you going to move to our son’s house?” his father asked and Joon Myeon replied.

“By the end of this week her things will be moved to my house, she can start living with me though whenever she wants.” It was true. He had told me to go to his house so he would keep an eye on me and I did want to go, it would be better though if I waited a bit.
I still have things I need to take care of in the house… things such as my keepsakes.

I was still thinking of bringing them with me, but where could I put them. Would Joon Myeon even let me hang them somewhere in the house? I didn’t know about that but what I wanted was for those three things to be with me at all times.
The hair pin I had was from my first life, it was a present given to me by Joon Myeon, the King chose it and then he gave it on our wedding day. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
Thankfully in my second life, I had managed to find it and eversince I had never lost it. I always placed it in a certain place that I managed to find in my next life.
The second item was a watch. Joon Myeon used it a lot, it was something he never took off, always carried it with him wherever we went, he even had it when he died…
The third one was a pen, it was the one he used in school as a teacher. It was one of his favorite things and so I took it as well.

Those things were part of memories I wanted to forget… Yet memories I loved with all my heart.

“You look tired, maybe you should go and rest” my father held my hand smiling at me. I wasn’t tired at all.
My day was wonderful as I spent it with all of them. It really made my mood go up.
The only thing that saddened me was the weird feeling inside me, and I really wanted it gone.

Joon Myeon… I wonder what’s on your mind right now… are you perhaps regretting all of this for real? Could it be you’ve actually changed your mind?
I just hope it’s nothing like that, or else I really don’t know what to do.
In fact sometimes I wonder. In all of our previous lives, he was the first to fall in love with me, so how can he this time be different, does he really have no feelings for me. It really bothers me to think about it.

“Don’t worry dad. I’m just really hungry. I haven’t eaten anything since morning” Joon Myeon turned to look at me with worry in his eyes. I admit when our eyes met, I felt excited, all his attention was on me.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I would have bought you something to eat. Don’t starve yourself like this” he even looked a bit angry, something that made me to look at my hands in shame. I should have taken care of myself more.
That’s why he had the right to be annoyed that I hadn’t taken care of myself.

I wasn’t really replying to him and our parents weren’t paying any attention to us, as they were emerged in their own conversations. Suddenly Joon Myeon got up from his chair, approached me and reached out to me.
We held hands as he led me inside the coffee shop, stopping right in front of the multiple cakes and sandwiches they had, I needed to eat all of them…
I stopped looking at the food there and my eyes landed on our intertwined hands, I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Chose whatever you want. The food they have here is superb.”

“Will you eat too?” I had noticed earlier on the table there was only a cup of coffee, witch either meant he hadn’t have anything at all or he hadn’t eaten since morning like me. “I bet you only had that coffee on the table.” he grinned and nodded his head.

“You know, it still surprises me how well you know me. It’s as if you’re in my mind.” I laughed ordering the foods I wanted to get and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter