Chapter Fifteen

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon Myeon’s POV

I was waiting outside the red door, Eun Bi was inside the emergency getting an IV, as she had lost a lot of fluids, this actually is what the doctor told me.
He also said they’d do blood and urine tests for her and then they’ll see what’s going wrong here.

Time passed and Eun Bi was out from the emergency. She was carrying her jacket in her arms, her hair falling loosely over her shoulders and she looked as if she hadn’t slept for a whole week.
I immediately got up from the chair I was sitting and made her sit in my stead. There were a lot of people around us and barely any place to be seated, so I held one for her when she’d come out.

“Come and sit here” She nodded her head and with a deep breath she sat down, her head lowered. “Are you feeling any better?” I went on my knees to make sure I could see her face. She had her eyes closed and a sad look on her face. “Eun Bi, should I call the doctor?”

“No, I’m fine” she immediately lifted her head to stare at me. Yet again she looked as if something bad had happened “It’s just that, I’m sorry that I made you stay with me like this”

“Hey, you don’t have to be sorry at all. You didn’t force me to help you. I could have just left you but here I am and no matter what you say I’ll be right here, ok?”

“But we’ve been here for three hours. You didn’t sleep and in three hours you have to go to the office. How can I not feel bad about this?”

“I’ll just take a leave. We have three other lawyers working with us so no big deal.” I paused but Eun Bi lowered her head yet again. “Hey, I mean it. You don’t have to worry about a thing just see to it that you’ll get better”

Eun Bi, nodded her head and kept staring on the floor, biting her lips at no end. I could see a bit of blood coming from one place and I wanted to stop her, but at that moment the doctor called for us.
She got up abruptly and then we both followed him. I couldn’t just leave her alone.
We went inside his office, Eun Bi sat down on the chair and I just waited beside her.

“How are you feeling Mrs. Song?” he asked a big smile on his face. The doctor was looking at both of us and nodded his head.

“A lot better thank you”

“That’s really good Mrs. Song, now let’s talk about what’s happening.” he paused looking at the papers he hand in his hands. “I can see that your blood results are perfect, nothing to worry about. Your anemia is fine only your white cells are a little higher than supposed to, but that’s probably because of the cold you’re fighting”

So it is a cold… I can’t say I’m not relieved about this fact, but there’s also this weird feeling inside me, I can’t quite explain it.

“Is that all?” Eun Bi asked and I could see how worried she was.

“You don’t have to worry Mrs. Song, I can see your concerns and I know it’s dangerous having a cold in your condition but with the proper medicines both you and the child are going to be safe”

“Excuse me, child?” Eun Bi asked shock in her face. I can’t say that I wasn’t just as shocked.

Child… then that means that Eun Bi is pregnant.

“You didn’t know? Mrs. Song, you’re pregnant.”

With that word, my whole world shuttered. I sat on the other chair and looked at her. Eun Bi was lost, open to the ground.
I on the other hand couldn’t feel my body, as if my legs had gone numb and my heart was beating a thousand times faster.

Eun Bi… she is pregnant.

Eun Bi’s POV

I’m pregnant… what do I even say to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter