Chapter Thirteen

Reincarnation II : No Time Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eun Bi’s POV

“Maybe you should stay home today Eun Bi” Hana told me, she decided to sleep over at my home for two weekends already. I’m not saying I don’t have fun with her, but she has a home and a boyfriend waiting for her.
So I don’t understand why she’d still stay with me.

“Hana I can’t do that you know it. I’m not going to let a virus keep me from going to work” For the past week I had been feeling really sick.
To be more precise it started right after the day I got drunk and I stayed over at Mr. Kim’s home.

This past week actually a lot have happened. For example Kim Joon Myeon’s attitude had changed for the better.
In a way he was keeping his promise and we’d moved past what happened between us. We’re talking normally now and everything is so much better.
Right now we’re laughing at each other’s jokes and he’s being more open to me about things that happened and bothered him.

On the other hand we finally were able to win Mr. Kim’s case with Kim Jong In. Everything was done for them. In the beginning when I found out that Man Ha Neul had been shot I felt sad for her.
I thought she had died and she’d have to relieve her life yet again. That’s something I wouldn’t even wish to my worst enemy.
Of course later we heard that she woke up from her long coma and somehow I got hope inside me, because one she had achieved her goal in a way. Another reason is because it just showed me that even though it took a while to achieve, she still managed to end this curse of a life. Maybe I’d make it too this life.

“Eun Bi… you really should stay home. I’m concerned about you” I shook my head and wore my shoes.
Hana would leave my house now and go back to her boyfriend and her normal life.
“You can just tell your boss that you’re sick. I think he’d understand, after all he has a thing for you”

I paused in my track and looked at her. After I told her and Jina of what happened, both of them keep saying how Mr. Kim must have feelings for me.
Of course I explained that nothing was going on between us and that nothing happened that night. Kim Joon Myeon is just my boss and now things have gotten so good. I certainly wouldn’t want him to listen to my crazy cousins

“Hana, I told you nothing happened… he doesn’t have feelings for me, he’s just my boss.”

“That’s what you say… a boss though wouldn’t simply go out of his way to keep his employee safe. Unless he’s some kind of saint practicing celibacy.” she paused wearing her coat. “Like dude, he probably changed you out of your clothes and he literally didn’t touch you? It’s hard to believe” The irony in her words almost made me burst in laughter.
If she just knew what he and I did she’d immediately change her mind about the celibacy thing.

“Mr. Kim doesn’t have such intentions”

“It doesn’t matter, if you’re a man and you see a hot young lady in her lingerie you automatically get really excited. Hell I get excited when I see hot young ladies.” I rolled my eyes. Inside me I knew Kim Joon Myeon wouldn’t be this kind of man. First of all he doesn’t have feelings for me and secondly he hates the idea of us being together…

“Ms. Song, don’t let me repeat myself” the moment I said that it felt like lightning hit my brain, as if I had heard this exact kind of sentence before. I dismissed the thought and kept walking outside from my house with my cousin.

“You need to realize things can be much more simple than what you make them to be. No man protects a woman just because he’s their boss. That excuse is also kind of bull” She approached her car and unlocked it “Anyways, see you. I’m not coming next week so don’t worry about the sleepover. I’ll see you though” she smirked and she entered her car leaving.

I smiled at her and entered my car, leaving my bag and phone on the seat beside me and then started the car.
It was all perfect. I hadn’t felt like vomiting for a good half hour and my dizziness had gone away.
All that until I felt a horrible feeling inside me. My body was trembling and I had cold sweat running down my body… the dizziness was back and I had a headache that could last me hours.

I immediately pulled to the side, I wanted to cry but held it all in. I stayed there for the past ten minutes, waiting for all of it to pass.
It didn’t go away though. I could feel my heart beating so hard as if it wanted to go out of my chest. It’s exactly as if I’d gotten motion sick.
I tried breathing in and out calming myself down but nothing changed. It was only becoming worse. Damn it…

I heard my phone ringing beside me and so I picked it up without staring at the phone id.

“Hello?” i didn’t expect my voice to come out like this. In fact I was crying and I didn’t even know why.

“Eun Bi, are you fine?” it was Joon Myeon, I could hear the worry in his voice and that immediately made me feel better.

“I’m fine I suppose…”

“Why are you crying then? Where are you even?” how did he even know damn it? I don’t want him going overboard for me.

“I…” pausing I took a deep breath and all the tears came out. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. “I stopped my car along the road at the hard shoulder. I’m not feeling well at all Mr. Kim”

“What?! Text me your location right now. I’m coming there right now. What are you feeling?” I was so glad he’d come to pick me up. I couldn’t do anything at this moment and I knew I needed help.

“I’m having a bad headache, my body’s trembling and I feel my heartbeat going berserk. I also want to vomit my guts out…” I couldn’t hear anything from his side and then I just stayed still.

“I’ll be right over Eun Bi. Don’t worry just hold on. Ok?” I nodded my head even though he couldn’t see me and then hung up on him. I texted him my location and just waited.

Not even ten minutes later I saw Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter