Player 8

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed you chu."

"I miss you too rene." The twins hugged each other and I faked barf

"Get a room!" I hollered and they threw me a glare.

"Eww." They both said at the same time.

"Awee I missed that twin thingy you do." I cooed

"I heard you broke a taekwondo player's foot?" Jisoo smirked

"Boy do news travel fast huh." I say, rolling my eyes

"You've done it this time lisa. When will you ever grow up?"

"Talk to me when you reach my height."  I purposely stood infront of her to emphasize my height

"It was a rhetorical question."

"Sorry, can't hear you from our gap." I motioned to her height and she sneered

"Come here you !" I squealed, tyring to run away from her but she jumped on my back, trying to do achoke hold when we both froze in front of a guy that has a pale skin. If course I know him. The pianist prodigy, aka jisoo's first love, Min Yoongi.

"Way to have first impressions." He nonchalantly says, face sporting no expression at all. Jisoo cleared and carefully slipped down my back.

"Don't you dare!" She hissed at me when I tried to say something. The is pretending she doesn't know us.

"Guys! Hello? My stomach is waiting! Hurry up and let's eat!" Chaeyoung snapped and jisoo joyfully thanked chaeng for saving her .

"Let's bring in the life of the party!" We cheered as hwasa popped the champagne sending the cork flying off somewhere as we ate our meal.

"Let's make a toast!" Chaeyoung started

"To more delicious food to partake everyday!" Of course that's what her toast is about.

"To more exciting adventures!" Hwasa grinned, raising her glass. I miss going out with her. That jeon is really a nuisance!

"To a long lasting relationship!" Jennie and taehyung are looking at each other with googly eyes making me fake a barf.

"To a long lasting relationship." We all gasped and turned to the vet then to byul who nudged him, face red. Well, it was about damn time byul surrenders.

By the end of supper, Irene excused herself again and we continued to chat peacefully until jisoo asked "Oh yeah. As much as I don't like the guy, why isn't her boyfriend here?"

Our jaws dropped and we all turned to jennie. "I forgot ok! Besides, Irene told me she'll tell her during the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter