Player 19

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I leapt on my bed where the cast is laying when I hear the main door closing. I looked up to my door in panic since it's not locked as I struggled with the cast. Giving up on putting the cast back on my foot, I raced to my door when it opened, scaring the out of me!

My best friend laughed seeing my distraught face and I sighed in relief. "Don't you know how to knock?!" I huffed and got up from the floor where I intinctively rolled over.

"Shouldn't that be on the other leg?" He raised a bow at my foot, making his way to drop his off my bed and I looked to see that indeed, I put the cast on the wrong foot. He chuckled a I took off the cast and threw it to the floor.

"Didn't you have too much fun already? You can stop the act. You didn't even let the poor girl enjoy her summer." I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him so I can lay on my bed.

"'Who says she didn't have fun? I remember telling you I almost died falling off a horse" He laughed and I punched his shoulder then he looked at me with a smirk "I bet she'll really kill you once she finds out you've been faking it."

"Hey, I am completely faking it, I did injure my knee." I sat up and massaged the said knee, staring at it with a frown

"Yeah but not because of the trick she tried to pull on her friend." Speaking of friend, I hear chaeyoung's voice calling out to me. "Jungkook are you there?"

"Who's that?" Jimin asked and I clamped a hand over his mouth

"Shh! Lisa's flatmate will hear you." I whispered and he slapped my hand away, standing up

"Is she pretty? Her voice sounds cute." He grinned and dashed out! I ran after him and jumped on his back, putting him on a choke hold before he can open the door and cover his mouth

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Oww!" I yelped when the bastard bit my hand

"What was that? I'm coming in ok?" My eyes widened as I hear chaeyoung punching in my passcode. Why did I not change it again?

"Hide!!" I smacked jimin's back and pushed him, not knowing what to do.

Jimin dove at the back of the sofa as I hurried to sit on the couch, putting my "bad" leg up as if I was stretching and she came to the view. "Sup, rosie posie?" I let out an awkward chuckle and she tilted her head at me

"Why are you sweating so much? Where's your wheelchair? and why isn't your foot in a cast?" I could hear jimin silently snickering behind me.

"I-uhmmm..." I racked my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter