Prologue

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The game was simple, the first one to have the stranger sit next to you, accompany you to the comfort room wins. It would've been more challenging if there were more of us playing but jennie's too hung up about leaving her boyfriend behind, moonbyul's acting weird, chaeyoung only cares about food, jisoo does play with us except if it has to do with boys since she reserved herself for her childhood crush whom by the way, she haven't seen since forever (can you believe her?) and there's her twin, Irene, who's too excited to go home where her boyfriend is waiting. So that leaves me and hwasa.

There was a vacant seat next to me and I spotted a handsome guy at the isle looking for his seat.

"Yes!" I silently whispered when he put his bag up the overhead bin. I clasped my hands in prayer, totally ignoring him. I felt him sit beside me and I hear the instructions to put our belts on and the basic safety mechanisms.

"I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die." I chanted when I felt the plane start to move, clutching my hands to the arm rests where his arm rests on one side. I held the urge to smirk. I felt him stiffen a bit on my touch, clearly startled.

I squealed a bit as the plane starts to ascend, shutting my eyes and leaned my forehead on his shoulders. Ooh, he smells good.

"Uhmm..." he cleared his throat and boy his voice sounds so good. I wonder how his grunts would be?

"Oh my gosh, I'm soooo sorry." I gave him my famous widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter