Player 9

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player ๐Ÿฅ‹ | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like that, the Holidays ended in happy note with the news of having the first baby in the group. Who would've thought Irene was going to give birth first. But my happiness was short-lived when the Pilot announced we were ready to land.

"Goodbye my freedom, it was nice having you." I dramatically looked out the window. The darkness of the night and the rain tapping on the window pane made me feel gloomier.

Manoban. Ugh. I can already hearย  his annoying voice. I've been ignoring his calls and texts while I was away so I'm pretty sure he's going to be extra Dicktatorial. Cause he's dictatorial and a .

"Lisa, what are you still doing there?" Chaeyoung was holding a line as she wait for me.

"Go ahead." I urged her to go on cause the people on her back are now staring daggers at her and me but the was stubborn.

"Ugh! Why don't you just let me be?" I grumbled, hurrying up.

"Your master's waiting." I paused on my tracks causing her to bump into me.

"What?"

"Miss, can you talk outside?" The older guy behind chaeyoung glared and I walked out of the plane in a quick pace.

"Why aren't you answering his calls and texts? I'm not a messenger you know?" Since we can now stop without having people glaring at us, I sharply turned to her.

"What do you mean he's waiting? In his unit, right?" She chuckled and shook her head, walking past me.

"Yah! Tell me or I'll feed your goldfish to leo!" She abruptly stopped and turned to squint her eyes at me.

"You wouldn't dare."

I raised my chin defiantly and said,"try me." Leo's my pet cat and chaeng safely tucked her goldfish she named Flounder, in her room which is out of reach from Leo.

"Where else lisa? You really think he can travel alone going here to the airport with broken foot to pick you up?" She rolled her eyes and turned her back on me to continue walking. I mocked her when she couldn't see me.

"What's taking you guys so long? I wanna rest!" Hwasa grumbled.

"Where's byul and the vet?" I asked as I climbed up the car

"They already left." But we're riding byul's car.

"I can't believe she really gave solar to you." It's byul's baby. Hwasa scoffed

"Look around and smell." I did and I laughed.

"The same model and she even have it painted to look l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter