Player 42

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm happy the long ride is finally over, I can rest in my cabin for the rest of the day and no one can make me do otherwise! And yes, I am aware the day is just barely starting.

I was the first one to get out of the bus and breathed the fresh air that greeted me. I smiled at the view. Even if it's away from civilization, at least it's somewhere aesthetically pleasing and looks refreshing. Just like back at the farm, with more fun though.

Just like any sports camp, one big building stands on the far end where the indoor sports like table tennis and for out team, Taekwondo, is located. The building next to it is the cafeteria and about a feet away is an array of cabins next to a wide open field for a variety of activites.

I snickered watching all the things you could do and I feel pumped! I love being physically active. But that motivation will have to wait til tomorrow. For now, I just wanna laze around in bed.

"Jungkook, you're here." A handsome guy came, jogging towards jungkook and they did the bro handshake thingy

"Mingyu." The mingyu guy glanced over and gave me a smile, his cute fangs showing. He can have my neck!

"You must be lisa." I gave the prettiest smile I can offer and reached out to his waiting hand when a bunch of kids blocked it.

"Gyu hyung!"

"Junghwan-ah!" Mingyu laughs as he stumbles a bit when junghwan jumped on him for a hug.

"Woah, when did you grow up so fast?" Mingyu ruffles junghwan's hair

"Sorry hyung, lali noona's reserved." Jihoon says. I was about to protest when mingyu says he knows. Making my brow raise.

"Come on, I'll lead you guys to your cabins and we can have your breakfast." The boys cheered and followed mingyu. I shrugged and followed them too since I really wanna lie down already.

"Where's my cabin?" I impatiently asked.

"Can you not wait? We're all tired manoban." Jungkook drawls and I scowled

"Incase you forget I'm supposed to still be sleeping, have brunch with my girls-

"And have some fun" He mimicked, he rolled his eyes and gave me a stupid look "Well to be you." He then snickers at me and I scoffed. The audacity

I was ready to knock on his head when mingyu came to us "I'm afraid we have some problem..."

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asks in worry

"Oh no, it's nothing that serious... but umm.." he rubs the back of his neck nervously and cross my arms and shifted my weight to one leg

"There were more participants than we anticipated..." he starts and I can ready s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter