Player 3

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're late." He clicked his tongue and his piercing glare greeted me.

"Hell yeah I was! Because of you I've been tardy and was reprimanded by that witch of a professor who felt like her subject means so much to me when it's just a minor." I grumbled. Stomping to his sofa and laid there.

"I don't care about your tardiness at school but I want you to be on time with me! I have places to be you know. I have school too."

"Yeah yeah yeah" I boredly muttered, waving him off.

"Get up manoban! We're going for a walk." I groaned. Going for a walk consists of me pushing him in his wheelchair under the heat of the scorching sun. I'm exaggerating but it feels like it.

"Why do we have to? I'm the one who's doing all the walking!" I whined

"Whose fault do you think that is? I should even be jogging during this time around." He doesn't fail to shove his injury that I caused in my face.

"Can't you do something else? Let's play online games instead! How about overwatch?" He scoffed.

"And ruin my routine? No. Hurry up we're already late!" I tiredly dragged myself out the comforts of his couch and fixed myself.

I glared at him and scowled. "You were saying?!" I snapped. The jerk had the audacity to play a game of overwatch while I push him around the park.

"What? Nothing I didn't see yet." He shrugged. I raised my fist in attempt to punch him but didn't.

"Pranpriya?" My eyes widened at that name and quickly looked up to see my childhood best friend whom I haven't seen in ages!

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul!" I squealed

"Kunpiwhat now?" I ignored jungkook and rushed past jungkook and running over to my friend who immediately beamed at me

"Pranpriya! It is you!" I leapt into his arms and he caught me, laughing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly and hugged me back just as tight.

"I missed you soo much!" I was grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you doing here?! You didn't tell me you were coming to Seoul." I was still being carried by him.

"I'm actually trai-oww!"

"Omo!" I instantly let go and staggered back down as he bent and jumped in one foot holding the other.

"Oh sorry." I squinted my eyes at jungkook. He ran over bambam's foot with his wheelchair!

"It's.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter