Player 50

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Again, I’m really sorry you still have to sleep in the tent even though I told you it’ll be just for one night.” mingyu apologetically bows to us.

“We told you it’s fine, we’re going home tomorrow anyway.” Jungkook assures his friend and he bids us goodnight, leaving us alone in the tent again. It’s not fine for me! I object! I need to hurry and sleep since I’m catching feelings— cold, I mean I’m catching a cold from the kids’ stunt earlier. I could’ve shared a room with somi now that we’re besties but he would be suspicious, and him being suspicious means he would pester me til my wits’ end! I currently have no patience with his haughtiness.

“Ya, you better keep your promise not to use my mom on me ever again.” I grumbled as I pulled the blanket over me. I’m all covered up wearing a hoodie over my pajamas.

“Hmmm…” he ponders and I sat up, smacking him with my pillow “ya!” 

He throws the pillow back to me and lays down with his arms folded behind his head and looked at me “I told you, you’ll voluntarily come with me.” you mean? Ugh get a grip self.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down, saying, “and as I’ve said you’ll have to beg me first.” 

“Oh someone will beg, but it won’t definitely be me.” I cut off my stare down as I turn my back on him.

Feeling the weights of his stare on my back, I turned to back to look at him and he was laying in his side this time, facing me. “What jeon?”

“The competition’s in three days.” He says after some silence

“You can’t blackmail me into coming anymore. We just talked about it.” I squinted my eyes at him, daring him to take back his words.

“I was just saying, I’m not telling you to come and watch.” He shrugs.

 “Are you going to fight against muho? Don’t be shy, you can beg me to go if you really need my moral support.” I teased

“Don’t need it, besides, it still depends if we’ll be in the same weight class and he’ll have to win the preliminaries to meet me in the finals.” There’s the smug look ok his face again.

“And you’re sure you will win the prelims?”  I retorted just for the sake of contradicting him.

“Of course, I’m Jeon Jungkook.” I huffed and he laughed. “You look unimpressed.”

I faked a gasp, “it shows?!”

“Goodnight, Manoban.” He smiles with a chuckle, and I smiled back, “Goodnight, Jeon” I closed my eyes too and sleep. It was the calmest night I had.

 

 

 

🥋🥋🥋

 

“I was right, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter