Player 23

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hear a blast of horn and a scream making me laugh. I got out of our unit and grinned at jungkook who was clutching his heart, with his on the floor. I taped an air horn on the wall so when he opens the door, the knob will hit it and blast a loud sound that will surely startle anyone who arrives.

"Awwe, wasn't enough to give you a heart attack?" He glared and stood up, going in and ripping the horn off his wall.

"Really manoban? How childish can you get with your pranks? First you filled my room with paper cups filled with water, then replaced my tissue paper with a lint roller and now this!?"

"Isn't it fun?" I giggled, following him inside his unit as he drop his bag on the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

"Is that your way of supposedly seducing me?" He rolled his eyes, opening the fridge and taking out the opened chips he kept like he always does when he can't finish it all in one sitting.

"Charming, right?" I batted my lashes at him and tried to reach for his chips but he moved it away, getting a scoop full and putting it in his mouth, chewing it exaggeratingly to annoy me... not. He fell for my trap!

I smirked and watched as his smug look morph into a cringe as he spits the chips out desparately and ran to the sink to wash out the chili powder. "What ith thith?! It thingth!" He sputters

"Congratulations! You ate one chip that is covered with thai chili powder!" I giggled, clapping my hands as he opened his fridge and took out his orange juice and chugged it but then coughed it out.

"Cheese powder." He glares at the container and slammed it on his dining table. I was laughing so hard as he wipes his mouth with his arm and poured himself a glass of water but he must've been truamatized cause he smelled it first and stuck his tongue out to make sure that it is water.

"Told you to sleep with an eye open." I snickered but raised a brow when he start to remove his shirt

"What are you doing?"  I crossed my arms over my chest

"What do you think?" he huffs as he used his discarded shirt to wipe his chest then paused and looked up to me with a smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter