Player 47

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to everyone who is still patiently waiting

🥋🥋🥋

Going back, I paused midway as I entered the tent after taking the shower and found my temporary roommate changing his shirt.

"What? Don't act modest now manoban." He gave me an annoying arrogant look as he removes his shirt. I could've sworn he was putting it on, not taking it off. I squinted my eyes at him as I wordlessly make my way to my bag and continued ignoring him.

"Are you avoiding me?" Indeed, I am. I was in losing end. With the tension I felt earlier, if he leans on me teasingly, I will no doubt devour him, so I had to cool myself and distanced myself from him and busied myself with the kids.

I could feel his presence behind me and made a mistake by turning around, I didn't anticipate how close he was. "Falling in love?" he smiles, raising his brows at me.

"Get off my space." I grunted, pushing him and he just laughs, laying down. "If you have noticed, there's not much enough space, love."

I glared and stood up to leave. "Where are you going? Can't handle me?" I clenched my teeth and turned around. "I was showing you mercy, but since you insist." His eyes widened as I laid next to him, pulling his arm out to use it as my pillow and cuddled.

"What... are you doing?" 

"Sleeping, what else?" I thought of something clever and smirked, it's not girls who'll suffer blue balls. I looked up to his face which was looking down on me with brows drawn together. "What do you think I'm doing Jeon?" I sweetly asked, my fingers making circles on his chest and innocently as possible, asked "?"

"Hey-oww!" I grumbled, glaring at his direction as he suddenly jerked his hand away, making my head fall to the floor as he rolled his body away. "It's too warm to cuddle."

"Sureeee" Ha! I win. I turned my back on him happily as I prepare to sleep, "On second thought."  I hear him say and I was not prepared as he spooned me.

"I'm sorry, did I make you cold love? don't worry it's gonna be warm now." his y voice whispered as he brushed away my goosebumps from my arm because of what he did. His body pressed against mine made my body burn and my stomach in knots. I took deep breaths and calmed myself.

"Can't sleep? Want me to move away?" He chuckles

"I thought we decided to sleep? why do you keep talking?" I closed my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter