Player 7

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a lovely face you're showing, manoban." I was wearing a scowl which I think is an expression permanently painted on my face whenever I'm with him. Can't believe I had a crush on him back then.

"Glad it turns you on jeon." He scoffed and I snorted.

"Do the dishes, it's piling up." I stayed on the couch with my legs crossed

"It's already done your highness." I already worked on the things I see cause I know he'll let me do it anyway. He even checked to see if it really is. Jerk.

"Why can't you do the dishes?" I mumbled. Annoyed that I have escaped being the dish washer of the family, only to be his dish washer.

"The sink's out of reach." He mumbles simply.

"You only broke a foot. Stand up using the good one. Duh." Or I'll have to make it even. I was temtped to add.

"I can, but I won't. Why should I when you're there to do it." I scowled at him but wasn't fazed

"You're abusing my help!" I hissed

"It's not really help when you're doing it for compensation now, isn't it?"

"You're despicable!"

"I know, and you're my minion." He smirked. He always have something to say, does he?

"Clean my room." He says as eh casually transferred to the couch from his wheelchair and the tv.

I rolled my eyes and stood up then headed to his room. "What the hell?!" Papers were scattered everywhere, clothes strewn across the room. I picked up his boxers with the tip of my index finger and cringed. Is this even clean? I don't wanna know. I threw it to the laundry basket and glared at it.

"Did a typhoon hit your room or what?" I grumbled, walking back towards him.

"Or what." He lazily answers, busy flipping trough the channels.

"I am not cleaning that up! You obviously did that on purpose!" I accused and he turned to me with a long blank stare

"Why would I? I hate a messy place. If it wasn't for someone, I could've walked and got the trash can instead of shooting the discarded papers at a distance then there wouldn't be a mess in the first place." I gave him the same expression and said "you could've worked near the trash can or took it with you. It's not even heavy "

"Bold of you to assume it isn't." He turned his attention back to the tv and I furrowed my br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter