Player 13

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player ๐Ÿฅ‹ | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ahh, this is relaxing." He grins as he settled himself on the chair.

"If looks could kill, he'd be dead by now." Hyejin chuckled

"Can I push him off the plane?! WHY?! Why did he have to come along?!" I shrieked. Now my whole summer is ruined!! I glared at chaeyoung who was sitting at the back eating to her heart's content. It's all because of her!

"Are you ok ma'am? is there anything I can assist you with?" The flight stewardess smiled at me and I smiled back sweetly

"Yes please, can you throw that guy out of the plane? He's just an excess baggage." I pointed over to junkook who was infront.

"O-kayyy. Yes, ma'am?" She says, turning to hyejin who said no thanks and I scowled. She asked me if I needed assistance. Yes! In kicking jungkook out of the plane!

I crossed my arm and slumped on my seat. This going to be oneย  long summer! And I don't have money to escape this misery!!

๐Ÿฅ‹

"Uuugggh!! Move your damn self!" I stopped pushing his damn wheelchair and angrily kicked his wheel but he wasn't fazed.

"Quit whining and push. I'm tired and I want to rest." I raised a fist and mimed to punch him. Byul chuckled and hoseok volunteered to wheel jungkook in.

"Hoseok! I'm glad to see you girls again and who do we have here?" Jennie and Tae's grandmothers greeted us with a warm welcome, giving each of us a hug

"Jungkook, thanks for having us." He smiles like he's the kindest person in the world who can't do no wrong. I sneered.

"You guys take a seat for a while, I'll go get some refreshments." Jennie's grandma went to the kitchen and chae came along with her while Tae's grandma went out.

"Help yourselves, we'll wait for the others so we can arrange where who's sleeping where." Jennie's grandma smiled and went out to where tae's grandma is

"Byul won't be sleeping here." We snapped our head at byul and I gave her a knowing look. No wonder she seemed very nervous since the flight. Meet the parents aye? I wiggled my brows at her and she scoffs. We hear a squeal from outside and I'd recognize that voice anywhere

"Jennie." We all said at the same time, except for the boys, and laughed. Damn, I missed that .

Irene came in and we all came to hug her making her laugh. Jisoo also came running in, "Biitccchhh we missed youu!" Chae and I tackled her.

", we saw each other last christmas. It wasn't that long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter