Player 2

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Harder! Hold it harder and press on it a bit." I bit my lips as I tried to follow his instructions. Sweat trickling down my sideburns

"Faster! It won't come with your hands slow like that." He grunted and I gulped. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, his thick brows furrowed.

"I just love it when you to me." I rolled my eyes and huffed trying to get rid of the damn sticker off the glass table. You know when you peel off a price tag or sticker on an item and the sticky thing gets left behind and is a to get off? That's what I'm currently doing.

"I don't know why I'm doing this in the first place!" I stood up and threw the rag down the floor, my hands on my hips.

"You did this. Big reminder right here." He motioned to his casted leg. He's currently sitting on his wheelchair which I bought by the way. I offered to buy him the hi-tech one. You know where he can move around using the joystick? But nooo, he just have to chose the regular one cause he said, and I quote that's what you're here for.

My parents had to ask me what's with the wheelchair and I told them I wanted to donate so I had to buy more than one to actually donate the others. It's a win-win really so I'm not complaining.

"I'm here to help you with things that involves you using your foot! I'm not your maid jeon." I huffed

"Let me see, do I need to use my foot when I kneel down? Yes. Yes, I do."

"Then stand up! You're a Taekwondo player. You can bend down without having to bend your knees and reach the damn center table." I kicked the center table.

"I am a taekwondo player to whom, may I remind you, is supposed to be in another continent to represent our country but thanks to someone I'll have to wait another year and THAT is, that is IF and only IF I get fully healed!" I flinched at his words and scratched my head then wordlessly dropped on my knees to continue cleaning his damn table.

"That's what I thought. Finish it up manoban. I'm gonna take a bath." I snapped my head up and looked at his back going to his room.

"Want me to help you clean yourself?" He just looked back at me and glared

"I still have one working foot."

"Good luck with that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter