Player 37

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I uncontrollably giggled, getting infected with his laughter. He's been laughing all the way home it's a miracle we made it alive. "Did you see his face?"

I rolled my eyes but giggled answering "Of course. It was my target after all." He laughs out loud again, slapping on his steering wheel and I had to pinch my cheeks together cause it hurts from too much laughing.

"For a second there I thought you were doing that to flirt with him." He chuckles after calming down and I scoffed "Excuse you. I have taste thank you very much." I say as I unbuckled my seatbelt and he did the same.

"That's why I was questioning your choices and of course I should know you have high standards, I'm your basis after all." He smirks, running a hand through his hair and I scoffed

"Want me to 360 you too?" he smirks some more "Unlike him, I can easily dodge you." I squint my eyes on him and huffed, getting off his car "I already know your tactics jeon, I ain't doing any unplanned excercise today." he's just luring me to teaching me taekwondo and I'm not up for it! Junghwan and his friends got a taste of his teaching earlier that they're drained and those kids don't easily get drained!

"What made you do that anyway?" He asks as we walked towards the elevator which reminded me why I did that in the first place.

"Ya, don't you dare back off with his threats. If I can hit him in the head like that I'm sure you can put him in a coma. I'm not saying that you use your sport to be violent but, use it to defend yourself and shut him up." He carefully looked at me and concluded "You were listening in on us weren't you?"

"I didn't hear everything, just the part where he told you to forfeit. Gosh, how much of a loser can he be?" I uttered in disgust. Just thinking about it makes me want to repeatedly punch the guy's face.

"Speaking of, when have I ever courted you manoban?" he asked facing me as the elevator doors closed, raising a brow at me and I raised my brow back at him "The only time he'd bring that up is if he's trying to provoke you. Did he use me as a threat too? That is so pathetic. Don't tell me you took the bait?"

He scowls "As if I'd get worried about you. He won't be saying that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter