Player 10

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. HATE. HIM. PERIODT. LOCKED. KEY THROWN TO THE SEA.

"Why do I have to do your damn laundry?! I can't even do mine!" I grumbled, throwing his pants back on the large basin. It's so damn heavy and my hands are turing red.

"Because I can't sit that long in that crouched position." I huffed and glared at him.

"Yes you can ! Just straighten out the foot with cast!" he held his chin as if thinking deeply about it. He's alreadywearing a waterproof cast so getting it wet is no problem.

"True. But then again, I have a maid, which happens to be you." my eye twitched

"I am not your slave!" I raged, standing up. Bubbles dripping from my hands

"The contract says otherwise." I clenched my fist and took a deep breath and exhaled then repeated.

"The contract only states to help you with things you can't do because of your foot!" which I broke, I KNOW!

"If I remember correctly, you said you're going to do anything for me until my foot heals." That was me offering my body in a different way dummy! That will have us both beneficial! But forget about that cause I won't be so willing anymore! If he wants it, he has to beg for it.

"Whatever! I'm not washing this with my hands. If I'm really going to do it, I'm gonna do this my way." I rinsed my hands and put my feet in and stomped on it.

"Yah!" I stopped and cocked my hip to the side.

"What? It's not my fault you broke your damn washing machine. This is how I do the laundry, deal with it!" I stomped hard causing some to spill and hit his face.

"Oh look, free bubble bath." I giggled but he was unimpressed. He wiped his face with a blank look and next thing I know, I'm soaked! The jerk wheeled himself towards me and bumped the basin with his wheel causing me to go out of balance, falling on my and the basin to tip over, spilling its contents. There goes the clothes I washed. I glared at the mess he made and then back to him. He smirked and turned his back on me. Oh no, you don't.

I scooped the basin and quickly poured the remaining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter