Player 53

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I warned you, didn't I?" I clenched my fists hard as I try to focus, but I can't help glancing to where Lisa is. Junghwan's not back yet.

"If something happens to my brother again-" I blocked his side kick and hit him with a high kick  "I won't think twice to stop your dirty tricks for good, I'll make sure you'll be banned from playing  ever again." He scoffs, looking past me and smirks. "You sure about that?"

Is he bluffing? I need to turn my head so I can see where Lisa and Junghwan are sitting. I held my ground and focused on him. I tried to travel so we can change position again, but he's not letting me so I decided to attack with series of kicks which he managed to block but with this, I was able to turn us around so I can look at where Lisa is seated. My jaw clenched when I still don't see my brother and now Lisa's not on her seat.

I got distracted as it felt like dejavu. A strong kick landed on my jaw, making me stumble and almost fall bringing me back to my senses. I tried to focus as I curled my fists hard. "Now be a good boy, and stop dodging." Muho smirks at me and I hear the buzz of the crowd. Should I forfeit?

"Don't do anything, don't move, don't block and I won't do anything to your brother and your precious doll." my fists clenched tighter. "She's not a doll! Let her hear you say that and you'll get a good beating."

He snorts, "Oh but she is, her doll-like features must be contorted into a fright by now as my boys play with her." My blood ran cold and I froze. "Now let's end this quick and end her misery shall we?" I'm going to kill him! 

He must've felt my murderous intent when he eyes me uneasily. "Ah, your brother will be watching what they do to her." I lost my composure and dropped my hands in surrender, letting him hit me.

"JUNGKOOK HYUNGGG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGHT BACK!" I hear my brother's friends yell as I let Muho land points on me. The second round ended with Muho surely accumulating more points.

"Dude, what's wrong? Why are you just letting him hit you?" Dokyeom asked as he hands me my water which I gladly accepted, scanning the crowd frantically.

"hyung are you ok?"

"hyung does it hurt somewhere?"

"hyung, you can have my banana milk, but I drank half of it already..." Jaehyuk offered me his half-filled bottle of Banana Milk.

"Where's your noona?" I ask the kids as they came up to me.

"Noona? she went to fetch dobby and hwannie. Why hyung?? Is something wrong?" I contemplated whether I should tell them but the whistle blew, indicating for the last round to start. They were about to go back to their seats when I held Jihoon's arm. "Please find them." His round boba eyes looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter