Player 34

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya, you better beat the out of that guy!" was the first thing she said as she invites herself in my unit, ranting off. I snickered watching her as she saunters in lke it's her place, throwing her bag on the floor and sat on my single sofa, on the edge as she leans back, hands on either side of the hand rest and legs wide open. She's such a guy sometimes.

"Well hello to you too, manoban." I drawled, closing the door and hand towel over my shoulder. She looked at me and just noticed my appearance. I smirked as she gave me a once over. I was doing some kickboxing with jimin before she came and we just finished. I thought jimin left something when my doorbell rang.

"Done checking me out?" She scoffs and rolled her eyes. I was still sweating from the sparr with nothing but a black jersey shorts on and black grappling gloves.

"I warn you ahead that I will NOT learn kick boxing. I know how to punch and kick and that's enough for me thank you very much." she huffs, straightening on her seat and I chuckled, removing my gloves and grabbing the water bottle from the center table and took a sit on the couch.

"Don't worry love, I have no plans of teaching you, don't want to ruin that pretty face now, don't we?" I smirked, drinking my water

"Bold of you to assume I'd let anyone hit my face." With one swift movement, I was already infront of her, blocking her foot with my feet incase she kicks me without warning again.

"The only thing hitting your face is my lips..." I leaned closer and looked at her inviting lips and darted to her eyes "Or it could be my tongue."

But instead of getting flustered and doing anything I thought she's do like pushing me or anything in defense, she just smiles and tilts her head "Awee, not your ?" she then pokes her tongue on her inner cheek and my eyes darkened

"Don't provoke me manoban, you might choke." contrast to my threatening tone in attempt to scare her off, bubbly giggles escaped "choke me daddy~!"

I scoffed and backed away "Ya! Where did you lear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter