Player 43

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tent was ok, it was clean, kind of hot but that's because the sun is still up. It was good for 6 people if they didn't have stuff. So when we put our things inside, there was just enough room for us two.

The problem is, there's no sleeping bag! Jungkook tried to ask if they have some but they gave us spare mats instead. You know, the big mats they use in Taekwondo so our backs could be comfortable atleast.

"Aren't you gonna eat, manoban?"

"Too tired." I mumbled, closing my eyes

"Right, cause you did everything by yourself." I chuckled hearing sarcasm drip in every word he said

"I know right." I giggled

"You're with athletes, you won't get food if you come so late."

"I'm not hungry."

"Whatever."

Good thing I have my neck pillow. They could've given me a heads up and I would have brought my bed, my fluffy pillows and comforter!

My stomach grumbled and I held it. I'm hungry, but I'm too sleepy to get up. Food or sleep?

Sleep all the wayyy! I rolled over to my stomach to atleast suppress it and tried begin to sleep but I hear shuffling on the tent.

My nose wrinkled, smells something delicious. Am I that hungry? I can smell kimchi! And rice! Freshly cooked rice. Yes, it has scent! My stomach grumbles some more and I can feel myself drool.

"Manoban" oh it's him. I played deaf and concentrate on the smell of food.

"get up and have some food." I sat up so fast and a plate was infront of me. I instinctively reached for it and jungkook sat down then started eating his share after putting the bottles of water he also brought for us.

"You brought me food."

"You don't want it?" He was going to take it back when I quickly turned it away from his reach.

"I was just stating the obvious." I happily ate my food with a huge grin on my face

"The term is Thank You, and, you're welcome." I didn't bother saying something against it since I am indeed thankful.

"So much for being not hungry." I stopped midway from getting a huge bite and realized how I must've looked like, digging on the food like I haven't been feed for days.

"It's delicious." I reasoned out, then cotinued to eat as I please. I don't really care if he gets turned off or whatever.

🥋🥋🥋

I chuckled silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter