Player 25

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed and snuggled closer to the person next to me. I had a good dream with the top idol Cai Xukun. It was so vivid, we were dancing together, his touch was delicate, we moved in sync. He pulled me and twirled to his embrace, our face so close but I can feel myself waking up. I giggled and I can feel my lips stretch to a grin. My eyes fluttered open and meet someone's y adam's apple.

I blinked. Am I sill dreaming? I slowly reached to it and retrieved my hand when it bobbed up and down. I slowly looked up to the well-defined jawline, red lips, perfectly-angled nose and big orbs looking down at me. I blinked and he smirks "Good morning love."

"Oh my ghaaaa chaeyounnggg-ah I know you won't be able to hear me no matter how hard I scream inside my head but please wake me up please! I'm having a sleep paralysis! I don't wanna die like this!!" I screamed my lungs out and he scoffs, pushing me while trying to clear his hearing that I may have damaged

"Ya! anyone who would dream about this face wouldn't want to wake up!"

"Oh, I'm awake." I uttered with a blank look.

"Oh ha-ha." He mocked

"What are you doing here jeon? Last time I checked, this is my room." I removed put the comforter aside and gathered my slippers then stood up and stretched while looking at him.

"Is that your initial reaction waking up next to a guy you don't recall sleeping next to?"

I stood up straight and smirked at him, "No, I'd usually look for my clothes and silently sneak out."

I snickered when his eye twitched in annoyance. "Well aren't you proud" he mocks

"Not really, there's nothing special to it" I shrugged and he scowled "girls shouldn't be sleeping around."

I snorted "That's rich coming from a guy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I straightened from bending down, flipping my hair up in the process and sauntered towards him, my hand on his shoulder as I push him down while I crawled above him. A knee settled right below his crotch in between his legs while my other knee rests beside his hips, I was on all fours, hovering above him which completely caught him off-guard.

I lowered myself down at him, held a hand up to his face, carefully traci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter