Player 52

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankfully, that was the end of that discussion as the kids were drooling at the sight of food and helped themselves up. I was walking out of the washroom when Jungkook pulled me to the side. "What is it Jeon? Confessing?" I grinned, twirling a lock of my hair.

"Get over yourself Manoban." He rolls his eyes. "I want to know if you're watching the game later."

My brows quirked up at the question, tilting my head at him as he stares at me for an answer. "Why? What are you planning? Public confession when you win?"

"I want to know so I can keep an eye on you, and no! Not because I want you to be there for inspiration or whatever it is your delusional mind comes up with. Muho might do something stupid, I wouldn't put it past him to do some dirty tricks again." I smirked, sliding a palm on his chest "Awee, you're concerned."

He glares at me, "Lisa, I'm serious." He is, alright, with him calling me by my name.

"He can't do something to me, I can handle myself and besides, chaeng and hyejin's tagging along." He nods, shoulders relaxing. I cross my arms as my eyes softened. "Hey, stop thinking about it and focus on your game. End him once and for all or I will do the honors." he scoffs but nods. We went back to the table and saw the kids already finished eating.

"Where did you two go? Quickie?" Hyejin gave me a look and Chaeyoung slapped her arm, looking if any of the kids heard it. I ignored her question as we headed out to go home for a quick rest before going back to the venue to watch Jungkook's game.

"Where's your friends?" is his greeting to me as soon as he saw me.

"Chae had to take care of her requirements for her internship the next school year and hwasa's probably with DK." I shrugged and he sighs, looking around.

"You look like you're in a thriller movie." I snorted, observing how alert he looks.

"Come on." He ignores me, and grabbed my hand, pulling me to where the kids are. "stick to my brother and his friends." I wanted to snicker and give sarcastic remarks but observed his body language and decided against it. "I will. Now go before you change your mind about competing." I roll my eyes as the kids surrounded him, giving him massages and wiping his face even if he's not yet sweating.

"HYUNG FIGHTINGG!!" They cheered as he jogs to the mat.

"Noona, do you have a gift for hyung?" Junghwan poked my arm and I furrowed my brows at him. "Wow, you're that confident with your brother?"

He nods proudly, "I am! but it's not for him winning. His birthday is tomorrow. It'll be a perfect time to confess." I scowled and he rolls his eyes at me! My jaw d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter