Chapter 9

Fantasic Randomness

Miki ran over to greet her friends. Miki ran to hug Amber.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

"Hey girl." Amber squeezed Miki with one arm.
"Thanks for coming." Miki told Amber then went over to CL.
"Thanks for the invite." CL hugged Miki.
"Yeah thanks baby." GD went between Miki and CL hooking his arms on both their shoulders.

GD caught Woohyun looking at him. GD smirked and saluted Woohyun.

user posted image

Woohyun's jaw dropped to the ground. "Yah! She invited that beast!" Woohyun told Muffy.
"Oh relax." Muffy whacked Woohyun's shoulder. "He's obviously with CL, so stop worrying."

Muffy left Woohyun by himself and went to Jonghyun. Woohyun glared at GD. I knew this was a bad idea.

Miki lead Amber, GD, and TOP to the drinks.

"Really? Woohyun freaked?" CL asked.
"Yeah. He was like 'GD's a maniac. He'll you.'" Miki mimicked Woohyun. The girls laughed.
"Well I am a beast in bed." GD said proudly.
"In your dreams maybe." CL retorted.
Amber picked up her drink. "You ain't all that hot-"

Amber froze. Miki followed her line of sight to Key and Nicole. Key had his arm wrapped around Nicole's waist. Key was Amber's ex-boyfriend. They had been going out for a few years, but Amber broke it off two weeks ago when she caught him cheating on her with Nicole.

"That er." Amber growled.
"What's wrong?" GD and CL looked over to Key.
"Oh," CL gasped. "That's not good."
"Just call another dude and show the guy up. Don't waste your time with him." GD told Amber.
"I agree with GD." Miki agreed. "Just call some one I'm sure Muffy and Woohyun won't mind if one more person comes."
"Thanks guys. I'll be back." Amber ran outside to make a phone call.

After a few minutes the door bell rang. Miki went to get it. Henry, Amber's best friend came in.

user posted image

Henry spotted Amber and ran straight to her.

"So I heard you got Key problems again." Henry said.
"Yeah. He's over there with the ." Amber pointed at Key and Nicole.
"Ugh. Nasty cheater." Henry replied. "So I get to play the handsome knight in armor tonight right?"

user posted image

Amber rolled her eyes. "In your dreams."
"Hey a guy can dream right?" Henry raised his arms.

Amber smiled at her best friend's dorky comment.

Miki smiled now that Amber was comfortable. She happily went to get some snacks knowing that Amber and Henry were comfortable and that GD and CL were sitting down on the couch flirting with each other and irritating Woohyun.

Miki grabbed a plate and stuck a handfull of chips on her plate.

"Big appetite for a little girl." Yong Guk grabbed a chip from her plate. "Mmmm tasty."
Miki chuckled. "Well a girl's got to eat."
"Just leave some room for dinner. Woohyun's making me cook the BBQ tonight." Yong Guk told Miki.
"Really? But your a guest." Miki exclaimed.
Yong Guk shrugged. "I cook better than him anyways."
"But still." Miki was uncomfortable with the idea.
"If you're against it why don't you help me. I'll cook the meat, you do the vegetables." Yong Guk suggested.
"Sounds like a plan." Miki smiled.
"Good." Yong Guk replied. "I'll go start up the grill and you can get the food."
"Got it!" Miki exclaimed.

Miki went to the kitchen to grab the food while Yong Guk went outside to start the grill.

Just then the door bell rang. Muffy answered the door.

"Oh you're here!" Muffy exclaimed when she saw Sungyeon and Onew standing in the door way.

 

"Muffyyy!!!!" Seungyeon jumped to hug her friend, almost strangling her.
user posted image

"Can't breathe, can't breathe!" Muffy whined trying to push Seungyeon off her. "Muffy annyeong!" Onew ruffled Muffy's hair and walked in the door while Seungyeon still had not released her off her grip.

user posted image

Muffy pushed Seungyeon away and closed the door. "Let's go." she said and lead her friends to the backyard.

Woohyun was just walking around the yard, not quite knowing what to do. He wasn't in a party mood really.
He looked around the are to see where Miki was, but could not see her anywhere.

His eyes widened. Where is Miki? She didn't go make out with anyone in some bush or inside or anywhere? Where is she?
Woohyun looked through the area. Yong Guk is there... he saw him by the grill.... then... oh GD is there too... ughh.. he shouldn't just touch that girl like that here... Miki will get some strange influences from them!!! Woohyun stared at GD and CL who were pretty openly making out there.

Just then he saw Miki coming out from the house carrying the food she had took from the kitchen. Oh there she was.

Woohyun ran to Miki. "Miki... you uhh... don't follow your friends example too much okay..." he said glancing back at GD and CL.
"What do you mean?"Miki frowned.
"You know... I think they are a quite.. . You might get strange ideas." Woohyun said.

"Yah. Like you aren't . I've caught you watching before." Miki snapped.
"What? I DON'T WATCH !!" Woohyun denied.
Miki snorted. "You do! I was going to come bring something to your room the other day but I was traumatized when I saw what you were watching!"

"Why are you talking about.... ?" Onew had walked behind them. Seungyeon and Muffy were there too.
"Yeah, because Woohyun wants to be star!!" Miki smirked wanting to tease Woohyun.

Woohyun turned bright red when he noticed that Seungyeon was standing there too.
He turned to Miki, furious now that he had been embarrassed like this in front of Seungyeon. Miki noticed Woohyun's expression and ran away.
"YAH!!! AISHH!!! Get back here!!!!!!" he yelled and started chasing her around the yard.

"Your fault, telling that my friends are when they only kissed a bit!" Miki ran behind Yong Guk.
"But you went too far kid!! I really have nothing to do with !!!" Woohyun yelled trying to catch her.

"But you do kind of remind me of a star at times, you always have such a bed hair on you." Yong Guk joined the teasing. Woohyun and Miki were running around Yong Guk, Miki trying to get away and Woohyun trying to catch her.
"Shut up!" Woohyun snapped.

"You think so too? He would make a good star right?" Miki giggled.
"Yup, actually wanna see one fun thing about him. He uploaded it on the internet. I'm pretty sure he never showed you." Yong Guk grinned and took his phone to show something.

"Yah! Don't you dare Yong Guk!" Woohyun yelled. "Why not?" Yong Guk smirked.
"Ahh... I don't want to see actually if it's gonna be oppa posing shirtless or something. I've seen those things before, he had it as his wallpaper on his phone.. it looked disgusting." Miki said.

"What? When did you touch my phone!" Woohyun was getting more and more annoyed and angry.
"It was ringing when you weren't at home, I was annoyed so I shut it down and I happened to see.." Miki said innocently.

"Should we start cooking now?" Yong Guk asked.
"Yeah." Miki smiled.

"Kid. You are dead after this party is over.." Woohyun threatened glaring at Miki. He glanced towards Seungyeon who was talking with Jonghyun, Muffy and Onew.

"Now she might get some strange ideas about me.."Woohyun mumbled.

 

Woohyun took his chances and went to the group.

"Ah, hi." Woohyun scratched his head. "Sorry about earlier. Miki says some crazy things."
"She does." Seungyeon smiled.
"Is that Key? I'm gonna say hi. Be back." Onew went to say hi to Key.
Woohyun took it as a chance to talk to Seungyeon.
"Umm-"
"Bathroom?" She looked at Muffy.
"In the hall. First door to the right." Muffy replied.
"Thanks." Seungyeon left for the bathroom.

Woohyun sighed. "She hates me now. Stupid Miki." He mumbled.

Woohyun looked around for a place to sit. There were plenty of chairs outside, but he didn't feel like watching Yong Guk and Miki flirt. The only space in the house that wasn't empty was the couch next to GD and CL. Woohyun sighed and sat down beside the lip locking couple.

"Yah! Can you go make out outside or somewhere else?!" Woohyun exclaimed irritated.
"Calm yo bro." GD exclaimed. "I only kissed her for one second. And that was like no tongue. The rest of the time we were talking. What the hell do you have against me?"
"Aish never mind! I'll go." Woohyun stormed up to his room.
"What the hell is his problem?" GD snarled.
"I'm not sure, but according to Miki he doesn't like you. Remember?" CL replied.
"Hey that was on accident and that wasn't my fault." GD raised his hands in defense. "That girl from APink High was the one that randomly kissed me. I didn't know that was his girlfriend and I didn't even know her. I still don't know her or her name."
"But still." CL frowned.
"Hey she's the one that kissed me and used me to break up with him, so I should feel offended and mad. She ing stole my kiss without permission." GD exclaimed. "But you don't see me angry or yelling at him all the time. That kid's got some issues."
CL sighed in agreement.

 

To calm his irritated mind Woohyun grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom to shower.
There were two bathrooms in the house, he used the one upstairs while Seungyeon had used the one downstairs.

He took off his clothes and went to the shower. He felt the warm water on his skin and it was calming him a little bit. But still he started thinking about his embarrassment in front of Seungyeon, and his irritation towards basically everyone else that was at the party tonight.

Ughh.. there is no way Seungyeon will ever be interested in me is there? When even Onew is here... Onew is so kind and sweet and cute and polite and girls like such guys don't they. But he is just disgustingly kind... I'm the total opposite aren't I? .. actually what do I need any girls for.. they are just cunning and hard to understand. Woohyun started thinking about his ex-girlfirend again.

--

Meanwhile Yong Guk and Miki had just finished cooking. Jonghyun walked to them happily. "Smells so yummy!!" he smiled.

"It will be yummy." Yong Guk said proudly.
"Can we eat?" Jonghyun asked smiling widely.
"Yep, go ahead." Miki smiled.
"Yay!" Jonghyun exclaimed happily. "Muffy come eat!" he yelled.

"Coming." Muffy said and ran to the line where people were already waiting to get the food.

Seungyeon just came from the bathroom. "Seungyeon, could you go tell Woohyun that the food is ready." Muffy asked.
"Umm.. okay." Seungyeon nodded.
"He should be in his room probably. His room is the one where there's a picture of a koala on the door." Muffy said.
"Koala? Okay.." Seungyeon said and headed to the stairs.
"Thanks.." Muffy yelled and took a plate.

Seungyeon walked upstairs and saw a door with a picture of a koala bear on it furthest from the stairs.
She knocked the door lightly. "Woohyun, the food is ready." Seungyeon said.
Nothing happened.

Seungyeon frowned and knocked again. " Food is ready."
Nothing happened again. Maybe he is not there.. she shurgged and turned around. Just then the bathroom door opened, Woohyun didn't notice Seungyeon but just walked out the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower body.

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun shocked, seeing his abs, his chest, his wet hair and the towel right in front of her. She started blushing like crazy.

Woohyun then also noticed Seungyeon and gasped. He quickly turned around to go back to the bathroom but because he was in such a rush and so embarrassed that he just walked straight to the door banging his head to it.

"Ow~!!" Woohyun held his head, then with some strange unnecessary fussing Woohyun opened the door and walked in, locking it tightly.
Why the hell was she there? Oh no, this is so.... now she will.. oh gosh!!! I had my towel on right? She didn't see anything too much right? Ahh ottokhe!!!

Seungyeon quickly ran back downstairs.

"Is he coming?" Muffy asked when she saw Seungyeon. She was on the couch beside Jonghyun.
"What? Oh.. right.. I forgot to ask..." Seungyeon bit her lip. The whole body sightseeing had made her forgot why she even had gone up there.

"Huh? Then what took you this long up there?" Muffy frowned.
"Well, Woohyun uhh.. was almost .. so.. and he ran to the door and... yeah.." Seungyeon stuttered a bit.
"What?? ?" Muffy exclaimed.
" Don't tell me he was like .. umm doing some... uhh .. things to himself?" Jonghyun asked.
"What? No no no.. nothing like that..." Seungyeon shook her head.