Chapter 38

Fantasic Randomness
The next day the girls were waiting at the gate inside the airport to got home. They had arrived early, so they had about 2 hours before their flight would depart at 8am.

"I'm finally getting hungry, so can we eat breakfast now?" Eunji asked.
"I'm hungry too so let's eat." Muffy agreed.
"I'll get you some food. Just stay here." Miki said since Hyewon was sleeping, so she didn't want to wake her.

Miki walked over to a store that was selling pastries then returned.

"What are you doing when you get back?" Eunji asked. "Do you want to sleep over at my place tonight? Hyewon is coming over."
"Sorry I have plans." Miki replied.
"Sure I can come." Muffy replied. "But what's the occasion?"
"We're planning Dongwoo's birthday party." Eunji replied. "It was Dongwoo's birthday a few days ago, but he was in Japan, so I missed it. I was planning to have a party or dinner or something when he came back."

 

While Muffy was waiting she was again listening to her ipod.

Eunji took her other earphone and put to her ear. "What are you listening?"
"Oh... right now just some songs Woohyun always tells me to listen." Muffy told her.
"Stevie Wonder?" Eunji tilted her head.
Muffy nodded. "Woohyun likes him a lot."

"There's a lot of Kim Bum Soo too.." Eunji searched through the playlist Muffy had named 'Namstar Superstar's must listen songs'

"There's some nice songs... oh by the way, has Woohyun ever sang to you.. I mean of course he must've since he is a singer but you know something like a serenade?" Eunji asked interested.

Muffy thought about it. "Well sometimes he has, but since he is singing all the time as an Infinite member on his free time he has to let his voice rest a bit so he can sing again well but there are some times he sang something, but I don't know if you could say he ever really serenaded me like that."

"Oh.. hahaha Dongwoo once sang me some really cheesy song actually." Eunji giggled.
"Really? Dongwoo? He must've been so cute." Muffy chuckled.
"He was!!! The most adorable little thing ever!!" Eunji smiled.

"Once there was a time that Woohyun tried to impress me because he had learnt to sing a finnish song. I had showed him some random finnish versions of Disney songs or something like that and he got all excited that he wanted to learn those for me.. or now that I think about it, maybe it was kind of like a serenade.." Muffy thought about her boyfriend.

--------------------

*flashback*

Muffy was at her house sitting on the couch reading some magazine while Woohyun laid on the floor flipping some papers.

"Baby!" suddenly Woohyun sat up with a wide grin on his face. Muffy glanced at Woohyun behind the magazine.
"You know what? I can speak finnish now! I even know how to sing!" Woohyun said proudly.
"Uhh.. since when could you speak? I know that you barely can say hello..." Muffy frowned.
"Well.... maybe not speak but singing is different, I can sing!" Woohyun admitted he couldn't speak his girlfriend's language. "Listen...!!"

Woohyun sat straight and cleared his throat. Then with a broken awkward finnish started singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3mPc4awmoQ

"Olen siivet sun~~ luota onneen oikeaan~~ liit---li--liitä..liitäe.. wait a minute... what... vien kauas -ss täh--- aish what...täh... asfysafasgasgagsas.." Woohyun gave up very quickly. "Ahh what... I swear I could sing that all just a moment ago. But aishh why are the words like that? Who can even speak like that..?"

"I can." Muffy shrugged. "But nice try, the beginning went pretty well. But a song from Thumbelina?"
"Yeah, why? Don't you like it? You told me that was your first movie you ever watched in the movies." Woohyun asked.

"It was and I like that song." Muffy smiled and again took her magazine to read it. Woohyun pouted and took the magazine from her.

"What's so good about this magazine, I worked so hard to sing a serenade to you and you just ignore me because of this.." he said.

"That was a serenade?" Muffy laughed.
"What? Don't laugh! It was!" Woohyun kicked her feet lighty.
Muffy was still just laughing at him, she thought he looked really cute getting upset like that.

"Fine. I will sing you a real serenade then, something I'm really good at!" Woohyun finally said and got up.
"Oooh what is that?" Muffy asked.

Woohyun smirked and put his hand on his lips and sent Muffy a flying kiss in a very greasy way.
"To my love who is more beautiful than flowers." he said huskily and winked.

"Eeeekkk what is this, so cheesy!" Muffy pretended to put on a disgusted expression.
"All my eyes can see is you." Woohyun smirked playfully and suddenly started singing an old trot song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea0NBc-8Nl8

He kept making very greasy expressions and sending his hearts to Muffy all the time as he sang.

Woohyun ended his performance with a weird wiggle on his eyebrows. Muffy loved Woohyun's lively eyebrows but she , pretending that she felt disgusted with his greasy expressions.

"Liked it right?" Woohyun asked as he sat down beside Muffy.
"You looked like some greasy old man oh my." Muffy shook her head.

"Heyy... liar. I can see from your eyes that you liked it." Woohyun lifted her chin up to look at him. "And if i'm an greasy old man then you are an ajumma. Namstar ajussi's beautiful ajumma."

Muffy sighed and laid down, resting her head on Woohyun's lap.

*end of flashback*

-----------------------------------------------------

"By the way Miki, what are you going to do when we get back then? It would have been so nice if you stayed over too." Hyewon asked Miki.
"I'm just meeting someone.." Miki said.

"Some man? Before the lovesick Myungsoo comes back you are going to have some fun?" Hyewon palyfully nudged Miki's shoulder. "Just kidding, just kidding."
Miki rolled her eyes and looked at the time. "We still have like 30 minutes before our flight"

 

Jaejoong was waiting at the restaurant. He had arrived on time for their meeting, but it was already half an hour after the meet time. Jaejoong texted Miki for the 5th time.

"You know you should be glad it's only half an hour. I was thinking of coming an hour late." Miki said as she sat down across from Jaejoong.
"I can wait." Jaejoong flashed a smiled. "It's only fair since I made you wait for a long time last time."

Miki scoffed as she shook her head. Jaejoong asked the waiter for the menus.

"What's with the outfit?" Miki asked.
"Disguise." Jaejoong replied. "I have quite a few stalkers. Doesn't your boyfriend do this too?"
"He does." Miki replied. "But we prefer not to date in public. I feel bad that he has to wear so much clothes. It must be hot wearing all of that."
"It is." Jaejoong replied.

He took off his shades and scarf.

Jaejoong ordered their food and he chose the most delicious and expensive stuff on the menu. As Miki ate she was thinking about how to pay for her meal and how much work she'd have to do to pay it off.

"Stop thinking about the money." Jaejoong said when he noticed Miki thinking hard. "I'll pay for it."
"But-"
"It's fine. I asked you to come anyways." Jaejoong said.
"Fine." Miki pouted, but inside she was happy he'd be paying for her meal.

After their dinner, which Jaejoong graciously paid for, they headed off to buy desserts.

"How's about ice cream?" Miki asked. "I know a good place."
"Sure." Jaejoong replied.

Miki led Jaejoong to a near by ice cream parlor. They got their ice creams and decided to eat at a nearby park. They sat down on the swings and ate their creamy desserts.

"By the way what did you want to talk about?" Miki asked, noticing that they hadn't really talked business all night.
"Tonight was more of an apology for hitting your car." Jaejoong replied. "It was also a bribe, so that you'd stay my friend after this."
"Hmmm a new friend." Miki pretended to think. "Sure, I could you a new friend."
"Great." Jaejoong smiled.

After finishing their desserts Jaejoong took Miki back to her apartment.

"Tomorrow can you come over to my house for dinner?" Jaejoong asked. "I made this new song and I want you to hear it. I want to see if it's good before I do anything with it."
"I guess I could." Miki replied.
"Great see you tomorrow." Jaejoong waved then drove off.

Miki went into her apartment. She got ready for bed and laid down. She looked at the calender on the wall.

"Only three more days until Myungsoo comes back. I can't wait to see him." Miki squealed as she hugged her pillow.

 

Woohyun had sneaked on a computer at the hotel. He wasn't supposed to be there as their managers had told them not to be on the computer before getting back to Korea. But Woohyun had been too bored at his room that he had sneaked in there with Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

He wanted to talk to Muffy so badly but he knew that she just wanted Woohyun to concentrate on his time in Japan instead of her so he didn't try to chat with her. He had only gone to her blog on Tumblr that he knew she had.

He was typing her sweet little messages that he was going to send to her anonymously to her ask box to cheer her up.

She isn't going to guess those are from me right? Maybe I should try write that in english? But I'm not good at english...
Woohyun bit his lip and thought what to write.

Oh... people in english they they always use that ... OMG thing right?

'OMG you are beautiful! <3'
Woohyun smiled and sent the first message to her ask box.

Then what else? What is a blog in english? A page... or what is it?

'I like you page! =__='

She will be happy about those right? She will have no idea that it was me!

Woohyun took a look at her blog. He saw many pictures of some scenery, some funny pictures and some other asian men. He frowned when he saw a photo of a japanese guy in a bathtub.
Who the hell is he? Why did she reblog him? Why are there so many of all these men?? Oh... at least one pic of my face too!

Woohyun smiled when he saw a picture of himself in her blog.

What? But why this? My face... what am I doing? How did someone make a picture like this of me? Why did Muffy even reblog me looking like that!?
Woohyun noticed a fanmade picture of himself where he looked like an idiot chasing Sunggyu.

Wait what's this? Woohyun saw some text in english and a very nice picture of himself under it...
Best... Woohyun.. fanfic ever. Woohyun read the english text. What does that mean.. best what?

Woohyun clicked on the link and it lead him to a site called Asianfanfics.

Now what's this place? Fanfic? Woohyun opened an online dictionary to help him understand what was written there. He typed fanfic there but nothing came out..

Hmm what is that? Woohyun tilted his head frustrated that he didn't understand the english properly. He read the title that was written there. You are my slave.

He also read the tags... 'woohyun .. you.. ... romance.. drama..'

Woohyun could understand all the other words but he didn't know what meant. He typed on his dictionary but it didn't give him a proper answer on what it really was. .. so it's something dirty or disgusting or what?
He shrugged and clicked on Chapter 1. He saw a lot of english text written in it. He saw so many difficult words that it was giving him a headache. He still wanted to find out what his girlfriend liked to read so he copy pasted it all on google translate to find out more.

At first he got many very normal and innocent sentenses even though google translate didn't translate in the best way possible but he got some kind of idea on what it was.

'He had cook me dinner. I think he was very adorable. I had always dreamt about him and me together.'

Woohyun smiled as he read it. Aww Muffy must miss me, she is reading some cute stories like these about me.

Woohyun read further but the more he read the weirder it all got. He suddenly started seeing words such as "touch" "bite" "neck" "s" "shiver" "felt so good" "getting hard" "bulge" "more" "deeper" "harder" "ahh" "ohhh"

His chin almost dropped to the floor when he finally saw. "Woohyun me!"

His eyes widened and he stared at the word.
It's a story about.... about.... oh wow.. Muffy reads this kind of stories of me!? She... oh....

Woohyun stared at the screen, and slowly a grin spread on his face. He couldn't help but giggle like an idiot.
This means that she really wants to do something like that with me doesn't it? Why else would she read stuff like these? Aigoo... acting all innocent huh? Just wait till I get back home baby.

"What's so funny?" Dongwoo asked.
"Oh.. nothing." Woohyun cleared his throat but Dongwoo was already behind him.
"What are you reading?" Dongwoo asked. "He reached to my pants and..."
"Wait what the hell is that? There's your name in there... are you reading some you know what is that.... some weird self satisfy stories.. or you wrote all that yourself?"

"What?? No! I didn't!!" Woohyun quickly exited the page.

Woohyun looked at Muffy's blog again. Aigoo... my baby reading things like those. Wait! She isn't reading things like those about some other men though right? What if she is?? No no ... she probably only reads things like those about me. I wonder if she writes something like that by herself too? That would be fun to know? Maybe we could write together!!

"But guys you know what the word Fanfic means!?" Woohyun said.
"Fanfic?" Sunggyu tilted his head.
"I don't know.. I think I've heard of that before though.

"It means some dirty y stories! Just telling so you know... if some international fan says fanfic to you, just know that they are talking about those kind of stories." Woohyun informed, he was now confirmed that fanfics were only y stories.