Chapter 33

Fantasic Randomness

It was noon and Miki was still sleeping. Her phone rang, waking her up. She groaned as she lazily reached around for her phone on the nightstand. She heard something drop on the ground. Miki peaked open an eye and looked at her phone on the ground. She picked it up.

"Hello," Miki mumbled.
"Hey Miki," It was Muffy. "Do you want to watch the Ballerina Loves a B-Boy musical that I talked to you about before? Daeryong and Soryong are coming too."
"When? What time?" Miki asked.
"Today." Muffy answered. "The show starts at 8, but we're meeting up at 6."
"Maybe." Miki replied. "If I wake up. I've been up all night."
"Still tired from last night?" Muffy laughed. "You're so cute. But try and come with us if you can. I'm sure you'll love the show."
"Okay." Miki mumbled.
"I guess I'll let you go back to sleep you sleepy head." Muffy imagined Miki tired and sprawled out on the floor. "I'll call you around 4, so you'd better wake up and come okay. Bye."

The girls cut the phone.

Miki threw her phone on the bed and fell back asleep.

 

Around 6 Muffy and Miki were waiting for Soryong and Daeryong by the entrance of the Woollim office as planned.

Miki was still feeling a bit sleepy despite sleeping the whole day. Muffy felt really excited to go see the musical once again and go see the cool underground places in Seoul that she liked so much.

Miki yawned and stared in front of her as if she was still asleep. Muffy looked at Miki and patted her back. "You slept too much today, that's why you're so sleepy."
"Mmm.. maybe." Miki yawned again.

Just then the girls saw two tall boys approaching them with a wide smile on their faces, they really looked similar.
"Hi~" Soryong and Daeryong greeted the girls.
"Hello!" the girls said in unison aswell.

"I'm happy you could make it. You were Miki right? I've seen you with Myungsoo a lot." Daeryong looked at Miki.
"Yeah. I'm Miki. You are Sor... no wait.. Daeryong?" Miki tried to guess.
"Aigoo... how many times do I have to get mistaken as that ugly guy..." Daeryong shook his head playfully.
"Yah! You're the ugly one!" Soryong defended.

"We both know i'm the better looking one! I came to this world first too, so I have the right to be the better looking one!" Daeryong said.
"Who said the older one gets to be the better looking one. You are so old I can already see your head almost getting bald!" Soryong nudged his brother who was a few minutes older than he was.

Miki and Muffy listened to the twins amused.
"I think you both are good looking. Besides you both pretty much look the same... so.." Muffy chuckled.

"WE LOOK VERY DIFFERENT!!!" Soryong and Daeryong exclaimed in unison.
"Uhhh... okay." Muffy put her hands up as if surrendering.

----------------------------------------

Soryong, Daeryong, Miki and Muffy had arrived to the Hongik University area that was filled with students. Muffy looked around her really excited, they passed many street performers and all around there were many kinds of cool paintings on the walls and the streets. There were many things to see. Muffy loved that kind of areas.

She noticed a couple walking further away, holding hands. She had always wanted to come someplace like this with her boyfriend and just freely walk around looking at interesting places together while holding hands but she knew that with Woohyun she couldn't go out that freely as if she and Woohyun would come to an area like this without Woohyun covering himself in any way everyone would recognize him and freak out, maybe rip Muffy into pieces for being with Woohyun like that.

"You want to get something to eat before we go to the show?" Soryong asked.
"Sure i'm hungry." Muffy said. "What about Miki?" Soryong asked.
"Sure." Miki answered.
"Okay let's go find something from there." Soryong pointed at one tent that sold street food.
"Hey, you won't ask me if I want to eat?" Daeryong pouted.
"You don't matter." Soryong giggled. "Besides I already know you want to eat. You always want to."

"Okay, just choose whatever. Soryong and I are paying. " Daeryong told as they were standing there thinking of what to buy.

"Oh can we get that french fries sausage thingy!?" Muffy pointed at a delicious looking stick that had a french fries covered sausage.

http://static.soshiok.com/action/PageImage/401.jpg

"I want too." Miki told them.
"Sure, i'll get you girls that." Daeryong said. He bought 4 of the sticks and they all soon were eating with good appetite.

"Mmm it's so good." Miki commented. "I know, sooo good." Muffy said as she happily munched her stick.

"Can I have a bite?" Soryong asked Daeryong.
Daeryong looked at Soryong weirdly. "Why? You have your own."
"But yours looks better." Soryong told him.
Daeryong snorted and shook his head.

"Come ooon." Soryong whined a bit. "I bet yours is better."

"Araso araso. Here!" Daeryong pushed his french fries sausage in his brother's mouth. "AGIASGIUSHGIDUSGNNM.." Soryong mumbled as he tried to chew and swallow what Daeryong had given him.
"They are so cute together." Muffy commented on the twins to Miki. Miki nodded.

-----------------

It was getting close to 8pm and the show was almost about to start. Soryong, Daeryong, Miki and Muffy were just about to walk in the little theatre when suddenly someone called them.
"Heyy.. you made it. Good to see you guys!" one guy came and hugged the twins.
"Good to see you too. Excited about the show?" Soryong asked.
"Yeah, a little. I'm the lead character anyways." the guy said.
"Really? That's cool!!!" Soryong exclaimed.

The guy then noticed Miki and Muffy.

"Your... girlfriends?" the guy asked.
"No. Just friends." Daeryong smiled. "Here, Miki and here Muffy."
The girls greeted him with a little bow. The guy bowed back at them.

"Are you the one acting as the bboy?" Muffy asked.
"Yep, that's me!" the guy flashed a smile.
"Wahh that is awesome!!!" Muffy exclaimed. Inside Muffy was fangirling a little as she had always had this big admiration for bboys, she thought they were really cool.

The guy chuckled a bit then turned to the twins again. "Oh, if you have time we can hang out after the show. Miki-ssi and Muffy-ssi can join too if you want to?"
"Sure. Well let's see after the show then." Soryong told.

"Okay let's see you then. I have to go now though, you should go to the audience too, the show starts soon." the guy said and quickly left the group to go prepare for the show.

-

Soon they had found their seats from the audience. Muffy was really excited and just stared in front of her with her video camera ready to shoot as soon as the show would start. Waiting impatienty.

Miki also was excited but as she had waited she had suddenly heard an interesting conversation from some girls behind them. And the girls were talking about Infinite.

"Yeah... Myungsoo!! He is so perfect! Omo imagine if he stared at you with that gaze! I swear I would faint!" one girl fangirled over Myungsoo.

"I like Woohyun more! " another girl commented.
"Eww... too cheesy! " another snorted.

Muffy also had started listening to the girls as she had heard Woohyun's name being said.

"I know he is and sometimes I just wanna give him a beating for being sooo cheesy but that's also his charm!" the other girl defended Woohyun.
Muffy let out a silent chuckle.

"Seriously I don't understand you." one other girl suddenly said. "Infinite? What's that great about them? I mean all that so called fanservice, isn't it kinda fake and just disgusting. I mean that guy especially who is always saying fans are his girlfriends, that's so childish and fake! He really thinks he's like the greatest guy out there that everyone adores.But when you compare him to the other guys is other boy groups he's really ugly. I don't get his popularity. And Myungsoo whoever he was, he's not as flawless as you keep saying. I mean if you look closely he's pretty ugly, I bet his face has been made oh so perfect by plastic surgeries anyway! The whole group ain't that great, they may dance okay but so can many many other groups too! I think it's unnecessary that they even had to debut when they probably will flop in like a year from now or less."

As Miki and Muffy listened to the bad comments about their boyfriends they were slowly starting to get pissed off.

Those girls know nothing. Nothing at all! Muffy rolled her eyes.

 

Ignore them. Miki reminded herself.

Miki decided to play with her phone while she waiting for the show and ignored the girls. She checked her email then went to check her twitter. She scrolled down the many tweets from the people she followed. One tweet in particular caught her attention.

--------------------
L.Kim ‏@INFINITELKIM

Practicing hard.

user posted image
--------------------

Miki grinned as she saw the picture. She immediately tweeted back.

--------------------
@INFINITELKIM Practice hard Oppa~!!! (✿◕◡◕)
--------------------

She didn't know if he would ever see her tweet or not, but she tweeted anyways.

The theater darkened. Miki put her phone away and watched the show.

 

"Hyung!" Sungjong called Woohyun as he walked in Infinite's practice room in Japan.
Woohyun was on the floor on his belly, completely exhausted from practicing all day.

"Wae?" Woohyun mumbled not lifting his head up from the floor. Sungjong sat down beside Woohyun and put something down on the floor.

It was a little pink monkey plushie.

"Annyeong!" Sungjong made a baby voice and poked Woohyun's arm with the monkey's hand.
"Mwoya!?" Woohyun whined and finally lifted his head up to see. As soon as he saw the plushie he grabbed it in his hands.

"What's this?" Woohyun asked. "You bought it for me?
"No." Sungjong shook his head. "Hyung I want to know your opinion. Do you think a girl would like this as a gift?"

"For a girl??" Woohyun immediately grew interested. "Ooooh... Sungjong-ah, who is this girl??"
"Yah.... it's nothing like that. It's for Muffy." Sungjong nudged Woohyun.

"MUFFY? Why the hell would you bring that to my girl?" Woohyun's eyes widened.
"What? Can't I bring a present for my friend? I'm sure she would love to get something as a souvenir from Japan.. besides I bet you aren't even going to bring her anything, so it's nice someone brings something." Sungjong said.

"Who said I wasn't going to bring her anything?!! I will, I just didn't have the time to buy anything yet... so you don't need to get Muffy such lame presents." Woohyun snorted.

"It's not lame... she likes plushies doesn't she?" Sungjong pouted.
"She does but not that kind... first of all her least favorite color is pink... and she doesn't like monkeys that much either.. she likes blue and some cuter animals like hamsters or such.." Woohyun told Sungjong.
"So just leave it.. you can give that to our doggies to play with or something. I'll get Muffy something, you don't need to bother araso?"

"But... it would be nice to get something for her..." Sungjong mumbled. "..she has been so nice to me."

"It's enough that you just tell her you had a good time in Japan. You are Muffy's favorite dongsaeng after her little brother so I'm sure it's enough for her that you just do well while we are in Japan. Besides isn't it kind of a boyfriend's duty to bring souvenirs to their girlfriends, dongsaengs don't have to do that." Woohyun said and threw the monkey to Sungjong then put his head back down on the floor.
"Now let me sleep here okay. You ruined my breaktime with such silly things."

Sungjong looked at Woohyun and sighed. She really wouldn't like this? Her second favorite dongsaeng... why must I be just a dongsaeng. I want her to think of me as a man too! I would do so much better than Woohyunnie hyung.. i'm sure he is just going to forget what he said and never get her any present from here anyways. Aish.. why must it be Woohyunnie hyung that is with Muffy? Why?

Just then Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked in the practice room. Myungsoo was drinking some water while Sungyeol was strecthing his arms.

"Isn't the breaktime over. Let's start." Sunggyu exclaimed as he came in behind the two.

Sungjong looked at his monkey plushie and stood up. He walked to Myungsoo and pushed the plushie on Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong blinking his eyes.
"Give it to Miki. It has no use anymore." Sungjong mumbled then ran out of the practice room.

"Yah, Sungjong-ah where are you going?" Sunggyu yelled.
"I'll be back soon hyung!!" Sungjong shouted. All his hyungs could hear his slightly upset voice.

"What's with him?" Sungyeol scratched his head.

Woohyun sighed and stood up. "I guess he got upset because I was mocking his monkey."
"Mocking his monkey?" Myungsoo tapped the plushie's head a bit.

"Yeah... he was going to give it to Muffy but I told him he shouldn't and that it's not her style." Woohyun shrugged.