Chapter 14

Fantasic Randomness

Yonghwa glanced at Muffy, he was rubbing his cheek that still hurt a bit from the slap. Why did Minhyuk let these crazy people inside... some random girl just slapped me for no reason, who the hell is she anyway.. some friend of this other delusional .. .

Yonghwa sighed. "Okay, before you start with that father crap with me again. I'm just going to say that it will lead nowhere. I'm not that kid's daddy. I really am not. So let's just save our words and get the hell out of here now."

"I didn't expect you to believe me... but couldn't you just.. if you don't believe me then you want proof right? There is paternity test, we should do that." Muffy said, she was too tired to yell or argue with Yonghwa too much now.

"Paternity test? You really are convinced he is my kid, really? I have no remembrance of me sleeping with you. Sorry maybe that was your dirty dream but there is no way I slept with you." Yonghwa glared at Muffy.

"What? You were the one who basically me! And Minhyuk told me he saw you drunk and you were boasting about having with a fan. Because you were drunk, you must not remember." Muffy glared back at him, she was getting more and more furious with this stubborn man.

"That's just an excuse. you? Sorry but I ain't buying that, I've never even seen you in my life." Yonghwa denied.

Muffy took her bag and took something from there. She handed Yonghwa a small bracelet that Yonghwa had gave her back then after they had slept together.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=...0b4uSYh6tFGY3Yt

"You gave me this back then. You promised me you would call me again, stay in contact. You told me that this bracelet was some gift from your grandma and you wanted me to take care of it or some other sweet romantic bull. I don't know if this will make you remember that you even once met me.. but take it. I was about to give it to Beni when he grew older but I'm not gonna do that when his father is someone like that." Muffy said feeling really sad and offended by Yonghwa's words.

She took her jacket and bag then walked out the door.

Yonghwa stared at the bracelet. I've been looking all over for this. It's my lucky bracelet. How does she have it?

 

Muffy met up with everyone outside.

"How'd it go?" Miki asked. "There was less yelling than my confrontation."

The CN Blue members stared at Miki strangely.

"Where do I get a paternity test done at?" Muffy asked.
"I don't know. I was going to ask you." Miki replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late at night they arrived at Muffy's house since it was closer to FNC Entertainment. Miki put Aya and Beni to sleep in Beni's room. Muffy went on the internet and researched the paternity test.

"Found it." Muffy found the site.

Miki ran over to look at the site. Muffy and Miki carefully read the site.

"So we can get it done at the doctors or buy the kit at the store." Muffy reiterated what the site said.
"I think the kit is more confidential. I mean we could go to the doctors, but the doctors might sell Yonghwa and Eunhyuk out to the reporters for money." Miki thought of the possibilities.
"We should sleep on it and talk with Yonghwa and Eunhyuk tomorrow." Muffy told Miki. "Let them decide on which they want to do."
"I agree." Miki replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Miki went to rehearsal at 4am with Aya. Again the rehearsal was just Miki and the choreographer, but Donghae and a forced Eunhyuk came again this time with the Leeteuk.

"Could we talk to Miki alone?" Leeteuk asked the choreographer.
"Sure. While you guys talk I'll go get some coffee and breakfast from the cafeteria. Anyone want anything?" The choreographer asked.

Everyone shook their heads no, so the choreographer left. Leeteuk closed the door.

"So about yesterday. Did we hear correctly? Is Eunhyuk Aya's father?" Leeteuk got straight to the point.
"He is." Miki replied. "But since he doesn't believe me we're going to do a paternity test."

Miki went to her bag and pulled out the information she printed from the internet. "I did some research and there are two ways. We can go to the drug store and buy the kit there or go to the doctor. Since Eunhyuk's famous I think the kit would work, but I'm leaving the choice up to him." Miki looked at Eunhyuk. "Just take the test. If Aya's your daughter just play with her. You don't have to marry me or even pay for her, just acknowledge her." Miki handed Eunhyuk the papers.

Miki went to Aya who started squirming in the stroller.

"Also," Miki turned to Eunhyuk. "Find a new dancer for your solo. I'm dancing with Donghae not you. I don't think either of us will be comfortable dancing with each other. I told the choreographer earlier."

Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Donghae looked through the papers Miki gave to Eunhyuk.

Donghae walked up to Miki. "You weren't kidding about Aya were you?"
"No." Miki replied. "I wouldn't go through so much trouble if Aya wasn't his kid."

The choreographer returned a shirt while later. Miki and Donghae began to work on their dance. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were left to watch Aya. Leeteuk actively played with Aya while Eunhyuk just stared at her.

Aya accidentally tripped on her shoes and fell to the floor. She began crying since she bumped her head. Aya got up and walked over to Eunhyuk, passing Leeteuk and cried on his lap. Eunhyuk stared at the crying girl for a moment before carrying her and bouncing her to comfort her. Aya slowly stopped crying and eventually fell asleep in Eunhyuk's arms.

Miki watched as she danced with Donghae. Donghae dipped her at the moment.

"Is that why you didn't go to Aya?" Donghae whispered.
"Maybe." Miki replied as Donghae pulled her upright.
"Do you want to know what's sad?" Donghae whispered into Miki's ear.
"What?" Miki asked.
"If you had danced with me instead of Eunhyuk that night you wouldn't have had this problem." Donghae winked. "If he doesn't accept her as his daughter I will. Give me a chance to be your man and Aya's father. I've had interest in you since the fan meet, and I still have interest in you now, even if you have a kid. Give me a chance."

Miki's heart began to race and her face blushed red.

 

"I'm.. i'm.... I don't know what to say. I really appreciate the offer... you seem like a good guy but... " Miki said staring at Donghae's chest then lifted her head up to see his face. "But.. I really can't answer such question yet, i'm sorry. But I will think about what you said."

"Okay, I understand." Donghae nodded. He patted Miki's shoulder gently. "Because of Eunhyuk, please don't lose hope on all males out there. Eunhyuk.. he made a mistake." Donghae said.

Miki nodded.
I'm not losing all hope on men, I just can't trust anyone that easily anymore.

-----------------------------------

Muffy and Beni were laying on the bed that night. Muffy her son's soft hair gently, holding him close.

"Uncle Minhyuk will take us eat spaghetti tomorrow!" Beni said and smiled.
"I know that. It's very nice of him." Muffy said.
"I like uncle Minhyuk." Beni said and looked at Muffy.
"Really? Well he is really nice." Muffy smiled.

"But appa is the most most most nice one in the whole world!!" Beni said.

Muffy looked at him and let out a little sigh.
He admires Yonghwa this much but all he shows is a cold shoulder to Beni. I really hope he will agree to take the paternity test, maybe after he sees the result he will change.

"If you think your appa is the most most most nice one, then what about me? Do you like appa more than me?" Muffy asked and pouted a bit.
Beni shook his head. "Mommy is the most BEST!!!!" he giggled.
"I think my Beni is the most BEST too!" Muffy chuckled and pecked his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day afternoon, Miki and Muffy were waiting for Minhyuk to arrive with Aya and Beni, to go eat the spaghetti at the nearby mall.

"I'm sorry i'm late!!" soon they saw Minhyuk running to them. He had sunglasses on so people wouldn't recognize him so easily.

"It's okay." Muffy and Miki said in unison.
"Uncle Minhyuk is it you?" Beni asked looking at the man.
"Yes, it's me!!" Minhyuk smiled and crouched down. "Are you ready for some yummy spaghetti young man?"

"Mm." Beni nodded smiling widely.
"Great. My tummy is so so so so hungry already too!" Minhyuk said then turned to Aya, he shook her hand gently. "Aya, annyeong!"

Aya smiled at him. "Ann..yyeong!" she said. Minhyuk chuckled and patted her cheek gently.

Minhyuk stood up and looked at Muffy and Miki. "Hello to the mommies too."
"Hello!" Miki and Muffy said in unison.

They then headed to the nearby restaurant.

They found a quiet table in one corner. There were two benches on both sides of the table, on both benches three people could sit at.

Muffy sat on the other bench with Beni, and Miki sat on the other bench with Aya.
"Uncle Minhyuk, sit beside my mommy!" Beni pointed.
Minhyuk sat beside Muffy, but soon noticed Aya frowning. She seemed to be displeased that Minhyuk had not sit with her and her mother.

"Can't I sit here?" Minhyuk asked Aya.
"You can. This is uncle's place." Beni said to Minhyuk, not wanting him to change seats.

 

"No!" Aya shook her head.
Miki smiled. "Aya be nice." Miki leaned by Aya's ear and whispered. "If you behave Uncle Minhyuk might play with you some more later. Okay?"

Aya nodded.

While waiting for their food to arrive Minhyuk played with Aya and Beni. But Beni being older and sitting next to Minhyuk, managed to capture majority of Minhyuk's attention.

"Color here red." Beni told Minhyuk pointing to his kiddie menu which turned into a coloring book.
"Okay." Minhyuk grabbed the red and coloring the picture Beni has asked for.

Aya stared at her coloring book which was quite blank except for a few scribbles. She pouted as she looked at Beni and Minhyuk.

"Mommy," Aya tugged on Miki's sleeve. "Color." She pointed at her book.
"Sure sweetie." Miki grabbed the blue crayon.
"No that's Uncle Minhyuk's color." Beni protested.
"Sorry," Miki put the blue down and grabbed the green.
"That's Uncle Minhyuk's too." Beni protested.
"It's okay we can share." Minhyuk told Beni.
"No!" Beni complained.
"Beni, share the crayons with Aya." Muffy lightly scolded.
"Hmpf." Beni crossed his arms but let Aya and Miki use the crayons.

Miki began coloring Aya's book. Aya turned the page to a picture of a band. There was a drummer, two guitarists, and a singer on the page. Miki grabbed the blue crayon and began to color the picture according to Minhyuk's outfit.

"What color is Uncle Minhyuk's shoes?" Miki asked Aya.
"Brown." Aya replied.
Minhyuk laughed. "It was white."

Beni, Miki, and Muffy laughed along with Minhyuk. Minhyuk watched Miki finish coloring the band members. She labeled the band members with their names and wrote CN Blue at the top.

"That's us?" Minhyuk asked.
"It's supposed to be." Miki replied.

Miki helped Aya color the picture under the band. It was two male dancers and a female dancer.

"Mommy." Aya pointed to the female dancer.
"That's me?" Miki asked.
"Hae." Aya pointed to one of the male dancers. "Hukie." She pointed to the other.
"Sure that can be Uncle Donghae and Eunhyuk Ajusshi, but what about instead of Eunhyuk we call this guy the Choreographer Ajusshi? I dance with the Choreographer Ajusshi more that Eunhyuk Ajusshi." Miki said to Aya, still bitter about Eunhyuk.
"Donghae and Eunhyuk?" Minhyuk asked. "Sounds like Super Junior."
"Miki's a backup dancer for Super Junior. She's going to be in the upcoming Super Show." Miki replied for Miki who was still trying to convince Aya that the dancer was the choreographer instead of Eunhyuk.
"Oh," Minhyuk said impressed. "So why is it Uncle Donghae and Eunhyuk Ajusshi?"
"No comment." Miki replied to Minhyuk's question. "Let's just leave it at that."
"Did you fight with Eunhyuk Sunbae or something?" Minhyuk chuckled.
"Sort of." Miki replied.
"Well I've known Eunhyuk Sunbae for a while. He'll eventually come back and apologize. He can't live with guilt." Minhyuk chuckled.

 

Miki shrugged looking away from him.

"Umm... about Aya.. are you married Miki?" Minhyuk asked.
"No. It's just me and Aya." Miki replied.
"Ahh... I see." Minhyuk nodded.

"Do you have wife?!" Beni suddenly asked Minhyuk.
"Wife? Me?" Minhyuk pointed at himself and shook his head no. "I don't have a wife."

"Appa has wife." Beni told him.
"What do you mean? He doesn't have a wife. " Minhyuk looked at Beni.
"I saw on TV. Appa was with a wife." Beni said referring to Seohyun and WGM.

Muffy looked at Beni, she had thought Beni had never seen her watch WGM. Sometimes Muffy would watch it at home but she always thought Beni had been sleeping or playing elsewhere when she had been watching that.
He saw Yonghwa with Seohyun?

"Oh... that wife..." Minhyuk mumbled.
"But I don't like appa's wife." Beni frowned.
"Why?" Minhyuk asked.

Beni played with the pages of the menu. "She makes my mommy sad.." he said. "I don't like when mommy is sad.."
Muffy stared at her son, she let out a small sigh and his back. "It's okay, it's just a tv show, it doesn't make me sad."

She had never thought that Beni would have noticed anything like that.

"Why must appa have a wife?" Beni asked.
"It's just a TV show Beni, the girl in the show is not really your daddy's wife." Miki told him.
Beni looked at Miki in confusion.

"Yeah, it's like your appa is playing home." Minhyuk said.

"Uncle Minhyuk, you must come play with my mommy a lot. Mommy is so lonely." Beni said seriously. He had overheard many friends of Muffy's talking about her being alone and lonely without a man before, so now those words from her friends came to his little head.
"Oh.." Minhyuk looked at Muffy.

"Aww Beni baby. You don't need to worry about me." Muffy said and hugged him.

"GJSPA--AWHETTSS.." Aya mumbled pointing ahead of her.
"Oh spaghetti is here!" Minhyuk looked where the little girl was pointing at, seeing their plates filled with spaghetti coming.
"YAY!!! Spaghetti!!!" Beni exclaimed in happiness.

"Aya must eat the most!!" Beni smiled.
"Oh.. why?" Miki asked.
"She must stop being a baby already!!! Babies are so bad for ears." Beni frowned looking at Aya.

"Bad for ears?" Miki frowned.
"Aya always yell and cry!!! So bad for ears!" Beni said shaking his head.

Muffy, Miki and Minhyuk laughed.

"Enjoy your meal." the waitress gave them their food and bowed.
"Thank you!" everyone said in unison.

 

Minhyuk watched Beni eat his spaghetti. Minhyuk looked over at Aya and noticed she didn't have food in front of her.

"Where's Aya's food?" Minhyuk asked.
"Excuse me." Miki called a waiter passing by. "Can I have a small plate for her?" Miki pointed to Aya.
"Of course." The water replied and left to get the plate.
"Aya doesn't eat too much and the food here is expensive, so she's sharing with me." Miki told Minhyuk. "Ne~e?" Miki smiled at Aya.
"Ne~e!!" Aya smiled back.

The waiter returned with Aya's plate. Miki filled up Aya's plate with her spaghetti and chopped it up into small pieces. Miki put the plate in front of Aya.

"What do we say?" Miki asked.
"I-mass!" Aya bowed.
"Itadakimass." Miki out her hands together.
"Japanese?" Minhyuk asked.
"Yup. Aunty Miki can speak Japanese, English, and Korean." Beni said with his mouth full. "I can speak Finnish and Korean." Beni said proudly.
"Really?" Minhyuk looked at Beni surprised.
"Yup!" Beni beamed.
"Beni chew first. Don't talk with your mouth full." Muffy reminded.

After dinner the waiter arrived with the check.

Minhyuk was the first to grab it. "My treat."
"No it's okay." Miki and Muffy tried to grab the check.

After Minhyuk finally convinced the girls that he would pay he opened the check. He stared at it weirdly. He called the waiter.

"Excuse me I think there's something wrong with the check. It's already been paid for." Minhyuk pointed at the receipt.
"Oh, the person over there paid for you meal." The waiter pointed by the door.

Minhyuk, Miki, and Muffy looked over to where the waiter was pointing. The man walked out of the restaurant.

"Yonghwa?" Minhyuk tried to make out the familiar person.

Everyone got up and rushed out the door to find the person that paid for their meal. They caught up with that person just outside the restaurant.

"Excuse me." Muffy said to the man who had his back to her.

The man tried to run but Beni ran faster and caught the man's wrist.

 

"Appa did you come eat spaghetti too?" Beni looked at the man that he right away recognized as Yonghwa.

Yonghwa said nothing just stood still. Minhyuk and the others soon caught up with Beni. "Yonghwa is it you?" Minhyuk asked.
"Yeah, so what if it's me." Yonghwa looked back at all the people. "Look I gotta go now." he said and removed Beni's hand from his.

"Did you pay for our food?" Muffy asked.
"I gotta go." Yonghwa repeated and started walking away.

Beni watched his father go.
"APPA WAIT!!!" Beni yelled from the top of his lungs. The sound of the little boy's voice echoed in Yonghwa's ears. He stopped walking and glanced back, he looked around him nervously, fearing that maybe people might recognize him and see Beni calling him his father, that way making scandals and rumours about him.

Ahh.. I can't have him yell like that in the middle of the street. What if someone sees who I am, it could be the end for me.

Beni ran to Yonghwa who was standing, the little boy grabbed his hand again. Beni was smiling widely looking at his father. "Appa thank you." he said.
"Uhh.. for what?" Yonghwa asked awkwardly.
"You waited for me." Beni said.
"Oh, it's alright." Yonghwa mumbled looking at the boy. Yonghwa stared at the smiling boy in silence for a moment, something in the way Beni was smiling, something in the little boy's whole image, brought a flash of Yonghwa's own image into his mind... he felt connection to the little boy.

He does.. look like me in a way...

Yonghwa looked back at Muffy who was watching the two. "Uhh... I... thought that.. maybe we could...." he muttered.
"Take the paternity test!?" Minhyuk finished his sentence predicting Yonghwa's words.
"Yeah... that.." Yonghwa looked back at Beni.

"Really? You mean it?" Muffy asked surprised.
"I guess.." Yonghwa mumbled.

"Appa your hand is so big." Beni giggled.
Yonghwa smiled a little bit. "I really need to go now kid. Bye." Yonghwa said and patted Beni's head then walked away.

Muffy smiled. He agreed, he finally agreed. Is he finally starting to accept that he is Beni's father.
Minhyuk glanced at Muffy. "I can talk with Yonghwa more about this at home. I'm glad he is willing to do this."
"Me too." Muffy smiled and walked to Beni who was still staring at Yonghwa's figure that was getting further away.
Muffy grabbed Beni's hand. "Appa on tosi ihana!!" Beni said in finnish.

"What did he say?" Minhyuk listened.
"Oh.. he just said that 'Appa is so lovely'." Muffy translated.
"Ihana?" Minhyuk said.
"yeah.. ihana means lovely." Muffy said.
"Oh I see.... what is that in japanese? Lovely?" Minhyuk asked Miki and Aya.

 

"Depends on the context." Miki replied. "If we're going for Appa is lovely then. Fill in handsome for lovely and Otousan wa kakkoi." Miki looked at Minhyuk. "But you already knew that. I know you know how to speak Japanese. I've seen it on TV and you've lived there."
"Guilty." Minhyuk ruffled his hair.
"I'm a fangirl of CN Blue's Minhyuk, so I know one or two things. But don't worry I'm not a sasaeng." Miki winked. "I have no interest in how you spend you days or what color your underwear is."

Minhyuk blushed and pulled down his shirt. Miki and Muffy giggled at Minhyuk's cuteness.

Miki's phone started ringing. She looked down at the number, it was an unfamiliar number, but Miki had a feeling it was Eunhyuk, who got her number from Donghae. Miki hesitated on answering the phone.

"What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked Miki. "Why aren't you answering?"
An idea popped in Miki's head. "Answer the phone and pretend to be my boyfriend."

Minhyuk looked at confused. Muffy also looked at Miki confused.

"Please. Just once." Miki pleaded handing the phone to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk hesitated but answered the phone.

"Hello," Minhyuk said.
"Hello, this is Miki's phone right?" Eunhyuk asked for a confirmation.
"Who's this? Why are you calling my girlfriend?" Minhyuk asked.
"Just tell her it's Eunhyuk and she'll know." Eunhyuk told Minhyuk.

Minhyuk handed Miki the phone. "Eunhyuk."

Miki took the phone from Minhyuk.

"Hello," Miki answered.
"Miki," Eunhyuk said. "I'll take the test, but we're doing it at a my somewhere I trust. I'll text you the address, so come right now with Aya... You can bring your boyfriend if you want. I'll see you in a bit. Bye."

Eunhyuk hung up the phone. A moment later Miki received the text with the address.

"What did he say?" Muffy asked curiously.
"He want me take Aya to take the test now." Miki replied.
"Can I ask you one more thing? Why'd you ask Minhyuk to pretend to be your boyfriend?" Muffy wondered.
"I'm not interested in Eunhyuk, and Donghae practically asked me out today." Miki confessed. "I want him to be Aya's father, but I don't want him to be my husband. I also don't want his friendship with Donghae to end. If anything happens with me and Donghae then who's Eunhyuk gonna lean on? I don't want him friendless like I was."
"But you like Donghae?" Muffy asked.
"No. Not more than a friend." Miki replied.

Minhyuk was quietly listening in on their conversation.

"I don't mean to stick my head in but are you talking about Super Junior's Eunhyuk sunbaenim?" Minhyuk asked.
Miki nodded. "That's him. Like Muffy is having parental issues with Beni and Yonghwa, I'm having them with Aya and Eunhyuk. It doesn't really help that his best friend is having fuzzy feelings for me at the same time." Miki sighed. "Muffy and I met because of our little parental issues."

Minhyuk slowly took in the information trying to understand Miki's issues.

Meanwhile Beni tugged on Muffy's shirt. "Mommy I'm tired."
"Okay we'll go home." Muffy told Beni. "I guess we'll see each other later. I have to take him home." Muffy told Minhyuk and Miki.
"We'll be going to the doctors." Miki told Muffy.

Before anyone could say their goodbyes Minhyuk cut in.

"I have a car, so I can drop you both off if you want." Minhyuk told the girls. "It won't be a bother. I don't have a schedule tonight."
"If it's okay." Muffy and Miki agreed.

Everyone walked to Minhyuk's car and got inside. Beni and Aya fell asleep as soon as the car started moving.

A short while later Minhyuk arrived at Muffy's house. He helped carry Beni inside the house then returned to the car to take Miki to Eunhyuk's doctor.

Miki saw the building approaching. She expected Minhyuk to stop in front of the building, but he passed right by it.

"Wait stop, you passed it." Miki told Minhyuk.
"No I didn't." Minhyuk said as he turned into the parking lot. "You said to pretend to be your boyfriend, so I'll play your boyfriend until the end."
"You don't have to." Miki frantically waved her hands. "It was only talking about the phone."
Minhyuk smiled at her. "Actually I thought you might need a friend and a ride home. Also I wanted to know how the test works so I can tell Yonghwa. He doesn't really like the hospital or doctors."
"So there was another motive." Miki sighed. "All you celebrities are like that."
"I didn't mean it like that." Minhyuk frowned. "I thought I could be helpful to you and Yonghwa at the same time. I wasn't trying to use you. I'm not like that. The Minhyuk you see on TV is the same Minhyuk that's sitting right here. I promise."
"I've heard promises before and I've heard that whole TV thing too." Miki replied. "Yonghwa and Eunhyuk said the same thing."
"I-"
"It's okay. You can come." Miki told Minhyuk. "Pretend to be my boyfriend, it's fine with me. Just make sure that they they don't find out you're from CN Blue or you'll have to worry about more than Yonghwa's parental issues."

Minhyuk parked the car. He fixed his disguise, making sure that he looked good, but no one could tell he was CN Blue's drummer. He carried Aya for Miki since they didn't want to bring the bulky stroller.

After locking the car Minhyuk held his free hand that wasn't holding Aya out to Miki. "Boyfriend right?"
"Boyfriend." Miki nodded.

Miki took Minhyuk's hand and he laced them together. Together they walked into the building and went to the room where Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Donghae were waiting in.