Chapter 43

Fantasic Randomness

Myungsoo arrived at the coffee shop half an hour early. He was sitting down in the back waiting for Jaejoong. He was thinking about what he would say to Jaejoong and how he would control his temper.

Meanwhile Jaejoong was standing outside of the coffee shop. Through the window he could see Myungsoo sitting down in the back thinking deeply.

He looks really upset. I would be upset too if some guy tried to take away my girlfriend and had a scandal with her.

I could always turn around and leave now, but I'd have to face him later

Man up Jaejoong. You can do it. Just go in there an apologize and get it over with. He can't hurt you in public. It would hurt his image.


Jaejoong opened the door with shaky hands. He slowly walked to the back, taking as much time as he could to delay the meeting.

Jaejoong stopped in front of Myungsoo's table. Myungsoo finally opened his eyes and looked up.

"Have a seat." Myungsoo said with no formality.

Jaejoong sat down. In an instant a waitress took Jaejoonghyun's order and disappeared.

Jaejoong waited for Myungsoo to speak first, but Myungsoo stayed silent. There was a heavy atmosphere around the table and Jaejoong grew nervous by the second. He was thankful when the waitress returned with his coffee giving him something to tinker with.

Seeing Myungsoo wasn't going to speak and Jaejoong's nervousness increasing, Jaejoong decided to talk first. "I'm really sorry about the scandal. There is nothing between Miki and I."
Myungsoo suspiciously raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because from what I can gather you were serenading her at the hospital. You also called her a lot at night and even tried to go on lunch dates with her."
"Out of friendship." Jaejoong lied.

Myungsoo was not amused. He clearly saw through Jaejoong's lie and Jaejoong knew it.

"You hug and kiss your friends?" Myungsoo asked.
"No... It was the camera angle. We did no such thing." Jaejoong half lied.

Although it was true that the camera angle did make it look like they were kissing in the parking lot they did not kiss there. Jaejoong initiated the kiss in his studio, so he wasn't lying about the angles.

"Lies." Myungsoo glared at Jaejoong. "Don't try to deceive me."
Jaejoong was taken back for a moment. "I'm sorry. I didn't expect this to happen. I wasn't aiming for her."

Myungsoo stood up banging his knee on the table. Jaejoong jumped at the sound.

Myungsoo leaned over the table close to Jaejoong. "Sunbae, I'm going to say this once, so listen and listen well. Stay away from Miki. You nearly ran her over with your car and now you try to get her killed with your fans. She doesn't need someone like you. Stay away from her. Don't even call her."

Myungsoo took one last look at Jaejoong then left.

Outside Myungsoo looked down at his hands. His hands had been balled up in a tight fist that his knuckles turned white. His fist was so tight that his nails had dug into his palm drawing blood.

Myungsoo unraveled his fist, placing them down on his side. That was close. I nearly punched him.

Myungsoo aimlessly walked down the street. He didn't want to go back knowing that the members were still acting weird around him.

He had wondered the streets for a while when small rain droplets hit his face. He looked up at the sky. The rain started getting harder.

Myungsoo ran hoping to get out of the rain. The rain was pouring so heavily that he couldn't see what was in front of him. He ran into someone and fell onto the ground.

Myungsoo looked up at the person he bumped into. "Miki?"

Miki was standing in front of Myungsoo with a black umbrella. She had grown skinnier over the last few days. She had an emotionless expression as she looked at Myungsoo.

"Here." Miki put her umbrella over Myungsoo. "Don't get sick." Miki walked away in the rain.

Myungsoo looked at the umbrella in his hand then at Miki, who was now getting wet by the rain.

I should probably talk to her. I don't want us to end like this.

Myungsoo ran to Miki, catching up with her and putting the umbrella over both of them. Together they silently walked to Miki's house. Neither of them spoke a word.

At Miki's house Myungsoo stood in the middle of the living room while Miki sat on the couch. They both were dripping wet, yet did nothing about it. They stayed silent for ten minutes until Myungsoo broke the silence.

"I talked Jaejoong today." Myungsoo said unable to look Miki in the eye. "I almost punched him."

Miki said nothing and continued to look at the ground.

"I couldn't help it. When I think of you kissing another guy, even talking to another guy I get jealous." Myungsoo admitted. "When I saw your picture... I wanted to die. I was looking forward to coming home and seeing you, but I saw you with another man. My heart stopped. I panicked. What if you really left me? Jaejoong's a whole lot better than me, so why would you choose me? I didn't mean to yell at you. I just- I really didn't know what to do. I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too." Miki replied. "I shouldn't have hung out with Jaejoong. I knew you didn't like him, but I did it anyway. I'm sorry."

Myungsoo walked over to Miki and hugged her. Miki hugged him back.

"That whole scandal is fake. I don't love him. I love you. I live Kim Myungsoo." Miki told him as tears fell from her eyes.
"I love you too." Myungsoo held her tighter.

Miki pulled Myungsoo in for a breathtaking kiss. Although she didn't want to admit it, her kiss with Jaejoong taught her how to kiss better. Myungsoo was a fine kisser, but Jaejoong was experienced. Her one kiss with Jaejoong changed her kissing for the better.

Miki deepened the kiss, tugging on Myungsoo's shirt. Myungsoo was too intoxicated by the kiss to noticed Miki's silent plea. Miki quickly pulled off Myungsoo's wet shirt and threw it on the floor. Myungsoo stared at her.

Miki pulled off her shirt and leaned back in for the kiss. She pulled him up and led him to her bed, pushing him down. Miki crawled on top of him, her knees between him legs rubbing her knees on his crotch. Myungsoo moaned in pain and pleasure. He liked the feeling of her touching him, but his pants was started to get too tight.

Miki sensed Myungsoo's discomfort and continued to . She slipped off her pants leaving herself only in her undergarments. She ped his pants and threw his pants and boxers to the side, leaving him completely .

Miki crawled back onto Myungsoo, and kissing his neck. "Are you going to let me do all the work?"

Myungsoo smirked. He flipped her over, so he was on top. His sat on her stomach and looked down at Miki's face, his eyes moved down to her s. He gave them a light squeeze and Miki moaned, assuring him that everything was real.

Myungsoo gave Miki a long passionate kiss. "Tonight, I going to show you how much I love you. You can't leave me after this."
"I would never." Miki replied.

Myungsoo smiled. He moved his hands to her bra. He was about to remove them when his phone rang. Myungsoo glanced at Sunggyu's number flashing on the screen. He turned of the phone and threw it somewhere behind him. Myungsoo did the same to Miki's phone before continuing to make love with his beloved Miki.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A happy murmuring filled the dorm when Myungsoo finally came back.

Immediately it became silent when they heard the door. Everyone's eyes followed Myungsoo, they were fearing the worst.
But oddly Myungsoo's face looked very bright and happy.

"What's our next schedule? I forgot." Myungsoo said as he sat down on the couch beside Hoya.
"Tomorrow morning at 8 we have one radio show." Sunggyu said. "But..."

"What happened to me? Is that what you want to know?" Myungsoo asked smiling at the curious looking boys.
"Yes!" They all said in unison. Exept Sungjong who was inside his room.
Myungsoo chuckled. "Why do you all look like someone just got killed. So serious."

"Well you went to meet Jaejoong sunbae and didn't come back till now. You might just aswell got yourself killed out there if he was into Miki too and you faught." Woohyun frowned.
"Relax guys. Nothing like that happened. You can stop worrying about me and acting weird aroud me." Myungsoo told them.

"Then what happened?" Sungyeol asked frustrated that Myungsoo wasn't giving them a proper answer.
"Yeah! Tell us!!" Dongwoo exclaimed too.
"Well I did almost punch Jaejoong sunbae. And I think and hope that he is going to leave Miki alone. And I... stayed at Miki's place." Myungsoo suddenly started blushing.

"And what?" Hoya punched Myungsoo. "You made up?"
"Mmmhmm.." Myungsoo nodded his head and let out a really strange kind of chuckle.
"You okay?" Woohyun frowned.
"Mmhmm." Myungsoo repeated.
"Well it's good you made up then. We don't have to be watching how Miki would return back to Hawaii.." Sunggyu patted Myungsoo's back.

"Yeah, and Myungsoo turning into a depressed little depression ball." Dongwoo added.

"I slept together with her." Myungsoo mumbled happily and blushed some more.
"So what? You sleep with her all the time." Sungyeol said.
Myungsoo only blushed as his grin got wider and wider.

"Wait. Myungsoo-ah, what kind of sleeping do you mean here?" Woohyun smirked realizing the possible happening.
"Omo! You mean that Myungsoo you.... you.." Hoya stared at Myungsoo wide eyed.

"Ooooh I bet he means that kind hot ahh ooh kind of sleeping!" Sungyeol giggled.
"Myungsoo really??" Sunggyu exclaimed. Everyone was stunned that Myungsoo would have made love with Miki, since they knew it had taken him ages to even kiss her properly.

"I'll just get some umm water. It's a bit hot." Myungsoo cleared his throat and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"OMO! He really really did it!!!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I didn't say so!" Myungsoo yelled from the kitchen.
"It's already obvious. Don't try to hide it." Woohyun yelled back.

Myungsoo only ran out the kitchen and thinking of going to his and Sungyeol and Dongwoo's room he ran in Sungjong and Hoya's room. He was dwelling in his happiness for a moment as he jumped in the bed there but stopped when he noticed Sungjong on the floor, hiding something quickly.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked. He noticed a black marker on the floor and some shreds of paper or something that looked like pieces of some photos.
"Nothing much. I heard through the door that things are fine with Miki now." Sungjong tried to smile.
"Yeah." Myungsoo smiled.

"That's good. I must go to the toilet." Sungjong said quickly. Myungsoo watched him walk out. He rolled on the bed a little bit and Sungjong's pillow moved with him a little bit too. Myungsoo frowned when he noticed something under the pillow. He rolled back to where he had just been and took a better look.

He saw a photo, Muffy was smiling in the photo and obviously someone was beside her but that other person was completely covered by the color from the black marker so couldn't really recognize who was in the photo. Some holes had also been poked through the other person.

What is this? Why would Sungjong have a pic like this under his pillow? It looks like he's been doing some weird voodoo things to that one person there or something? Is that Woohyun though? Myungsoo wondered.

Since Sungjong had heard that Woohyun had made love to Muffy, he had became extremely sad, disappointed, angry and jealous. All those feelings had built up into a huge horrible ball inside of him that he had no idea how to release from his soul.
So today while everyone had been in the living room. He had stayed in the room and searched for some pictures he had found from Woohyun's room about Woohyun and Muffy together.

Sungjong had furiously covered Woohyun out of the photo with the black marker and poked holes all over Woohyun's figure.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Muffy went over to Miki's house to check up on her.

"You're looking fine." Muffy commented as soon as Miki answered the door. "Did you make up with Myungsoo?"
"I did." Miki nodded. "Come in."

Muffy went inside and sat on the couch. She noticed that Miki was in the middle of eating her breakfast.

"Was I disturbing you?" Muffy asked.
"Not really?" Miki replied. "Do you want some though?"
"A little please." Muffy nodded.

Miki poured a bowl of cereal for Muffy and they ate breakfast together.

"So are you going to stay in Korea?" Muffy asked. "Dumb question. You made up with him of course you are." She mentally slapped herself.
"Actually I'm not." Miki frowned.
"What?! But you said you're wait until this weekend!" Muffy exclaimed.
"I know, but I didn't qualify." Miki said sadly. "I've overstayed my visit. The people giving me the scholarship and grants want to send someone else now. They said I maxed out my years. Unless I get married, get a new visa, or I score another scholarship I have to go back. I can't stay in Korea."
"What are you going to do? Did you tell Myungsoo?" Muffy pummeled her with questions.
"Not yet." Miki frowned. "I couldn't tell him. He looked so relieved and happy that I couldn't tell him. It's so hard." Her eyes started to water. "Half of me actually wished we didn't make up, so that I could leave without it hurting so much. This hurts so much more now that I know he still loves me and wants to date me. What do I do?"