Chapter 42

Fantasic Randomness

Everyone had left Myungsoo alone for the entire night, which he spent moping, crying, and thinking. He hardly got a wink of sleep.

Myungsoo was so distressed that around 2am he finally left his room for the first time. He went to shower, hoping to wash away all the bad energy and emotions.

Before Myungsoo showered he looked into the rooms of each member. Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungjong were in their rooms, but Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo were nowhere to be found. They were staying with their girlfriends. Jealousy built up in his heart. He was supposed to stay at Miki's house too, but it wasn't happening. Myungsoo quickly went to shower hoping to forget his jealousy.

Myungsoo had just finished showering. He walked over to his room and threw on his clothes. He felt something furry rubbing his leg and he looked down. Coco was rubbing his legs and looking up at him.

Myungsoo bent down and picked up Coco. Coco snuggled up to him and his face. Myungsoo smiled. He sat down on his bed and pet the little dog in his arms. He remembered that Miki would soon be adopting Coco and that he was supposed to be their little baby.

"Did you know I fought with your Umma?" Myungsoo talked to Coco. "Is that why you're here? You should be sleeping right now."

Coco innocently wagged his tail and Myungsoo's cheek. Myungsoo knew Coco probably wasn't aware of what was going on, but he felt like Coco was trying to cheer him up. Myungsoo brought his little companion to his bed and laid down.

"Let's sleep." Myungsoo said. "I just want to sleep."

That night Myungsoo dreamed of Miki, and all of the days he spent with her. Every time he tired to get comfortable with her Jaejoong would pop out and steal her away. Myungsoo was so frustrated he started to cry. Unknowingly he had let tears fall in his sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the movie had finished Muffy had literally dragged Woohyun out of the dorm. She wanted to talk with him privately.

Woohyun was following Muffy like a scared little puppy while she was scolding him on the streets.
"Seriously Woohyun, don't you have any kind of sense!" Muffy comlained. "That was way too embarrassing.. in front of everyone like that."

"Well I was going to give that to you privately but I was afraid it would get misshapen like Sungyeol told me so I gave it to you already. And it can't be that bad... I think it's pretty." Woohyun tried to defend himself.
"Sure, it's pretty.. for a model." Muffy grumbled.

"And you even looked at my s like that in front of everyone. Great, now every single one of them knows about my size.. ahh so embarrassing!" Muffy punched Woohyun's back.
"Well, Myungsoo doesn't.." Woohyun mumbled.

"Ahh! How can you be so... so... dense.." Muffy sighed. "I didn't mean that it was any less embarrassing even though Myungsoo wasn't there! My point is that you had to act so stupid in front of the whole Infinite and their girlfriends. Though in the first place why did you even get me such a present?"
"Uhh... I just..." Woohyun bit his lip.

"Besides we already talked about the bra size thing with our members so I don't think they are going to think about anything strange about it even if they kind of know your size now.." Woohyun said.
"Well that is nice to know!! You have been discussing about my s with everyone already! Aishh... so embarrassing!!!" Muffy cried out.

Woohyun blushed a bit.

"Don't you really have anything else in your mind but ?" Muffy questioned as she took her keys from her bag to open the door.
"No! It's not all .... I have many other things in here too... like you, my family, my members, my friends, food, my fans... my.... my.... uhmm.. and a tiny bit of things I guess..." Woohyun chuckled awkwardly.

"Tiny bit?" Muffy rolled her eyes.

Woohyun nodded innocently and walked in the door Muffy had just opened. They both took off their shoes.
"But I swear in Japan I was a good boy. All I did was work." Woohyun said.

"Yeah right... if all you did was work then how did you have time to go to some lingerie shop?" Muffy rolled her eyes as she took off her jacket.

"That was just on the way to our hotel and I wanted to buy you something so.." Woohyun mumbled.
Muffy sighed and pushed Woohyun aside as she made her way towards the kitchen. "Aigoo... sometimes I really wonder why on earth I started dating such a ually frustrated fool like you. It could have been better if you were sweet and caring like Myungsoo or Sungjong or someone.."

"Hey... don't compare me to others..." Woohyun pouted and followed her.

Muffy poured herself a glass of water and drank it. Woohyun followed her actions and drank some too.
"I bet you would be bored to death with Sungjong or Myungsoo anyways. It's much better you are dating me.." Woohyun frowned.

Muffy sighed. "I sometimes doubt though.. but just for your information, I'm not going to wear that bra nor any kind of weird bunny ears."
"Why not? Not even the bunny ears?" Woohyun pouted.

"Why don't you just wear those bunny ears. You always do that bunny aegyo thing anyways.." Muffy nudged Woohyun and walked to the bathroom closing the door.
Woohyun bit his lip and walked to the living room, he sat down on the couch. He wasn't sure whether Muffy was mad at him or not so he didn't know what to say anymore.

Maybe it was a bit too much. But I thought the bra was cute... a bit too big but cute.. but if she doesn't like it then... aishh was it really that bad of a present?

-

Muffy stared at her own image from the mirror, she fixed her hair a little bit.

Woohyun really is getting a bit too ually frustrated.. what if he ends up Sunggyu or something if he soon can't do anything with me. We've been dating for quite some time already... way longer than Eunji and Dongwoo at least and they already did stuffs yet me and Woohyun still didn't. I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me... should we just.... oh he might just go totally insane though...

Muffy bit her lip and saw the strawberry scent body lotion at the edge of the sink. She hesitated for a moment then spread some of the lotion on her neck and hands to spread some of the scent on her body.

She took a deep breath and took one last glance at herself from the mirror then walked to the living room to Woohyun.
Woohyun's eyes followed Muffy as she came closer. She sat down beside Woohyun and glanced at him. Woohyun could smell the strawberry.

"Smells nice.." Woohyun commented as he played with his fingers thinking of what to say after their bra arguments.

"I got some nice lotion from Japan... actually Hyewon kind of forced me to get that because she said you would probably love it." Muffy said.
"She thought well.." Woohyun smiled.

"Mmm.." Muffy nodded. She glanced at Woohyun. He is probably gonna get a heart attack if I...

Slowly Muffy took off her sweater and threw it on the corner of the couch. Woohyun just glanced at her thinking she must have only felt too hot so she took it off. He saw her wearing the same light blue tank top as before he had left, he really liked it. It looked so good on her.

As he was looking at her, she suddenly slowly put her hands down on the top and started pulling it up to take it off.

Woohyun's eyes widened. "What are you doing now?" he stuttered as he saw Muffy throw the blue top on the couch aswell.
He blushed and tried to look away from her as he knew she wasn't wearing too much right now.

Muffy chuckled a bit, even though she felt a bit shy she got closer to Woohyun. "Why are you looking away? Isn't this what you have been wanting to see?"
"Uhh.. well.." Woohyun blushed even more. Muffy suddenly grabbed his chin and turned his head towards her face.

"B-b-but what are you doing? Why did you take off your shirts?" Woohyun gulped.
"Hmm... I wonder.." Muffy suddenly climbed on Woohyun's lap, so she was facing him. Woohyun stared at her. He was stunned by her sudden actions.

Muffy smiled and gave a soft kiss on his lips. Woohyun could feel how his heart started beating faster, his cheeks were getting hotter.

Muffy placed her hands on his shoulders. "Well this is odd... how is Nam Woohyun so shy?"
"Uhmm well I -- I--" Woohyun glanced down but as he did he right away lifted his eyes up. It's her... her... her s right in front of my face. Omo is this even real? Is she sick or something why is she suddenly like this?

Woohyun gasped when Muffy suddenly held both his hands and guided them on her back.
"If you want to, you can help me with this. I mean you seem to be very fond of bras." she chuckled.

"Y-y-ou mean that you want me to take off your....." Woohyun stopped mid sentense. Muffy nodded and gave him another kiss on his lips.
"Yeah.. my bra." she whispered.

OMOMOMOOMOOMOMOMO SHE ACTUALLY WANTS ME TO TAKE OFF HER BRA!!! SHE ACTUALLY WHAAAAT IS HAPPENING I MUST BE DREAMING!!! Woohyun screamed inside his head.

Woohyun let out a nervous chuckle. "I can do that..."
He touched the fabric at the back of the bra, he had no idea how to take the whole thing off so he just lighty touched here and there. What the hell is this? Did she tie this up or something? Or do girls glue bras on their skin or why is it so weird..

Woohyun bit his lip and looked up at Muffy's face. "I actually I don't know how to take it off.."
Muffy chuckled. "Really? Then I guess.... it's better to put my clothes back on.."

Woohyun immediately panicked that Muffy would stop all this. "No no no that's not a very good idea. I'll figure it out!" he exclaimed and looked at her.
"I'll figure out in my own way."

finally Muffy saw that y grin she had expected to see on his face. Woohyun pushed Muffy down on the couch and hovered on top of her. He pecked her lips once, then again, again, again, until it got deeper and deeper. Slowly his hands found their way on her body, he skin felt so soft and she smelled so good he was going crazy. Muffy also kissed him back willingly, her hands traveled up his back to his neck and hair.

All of a sudden in the middle of their hot kisses Woohyun stopped. He looked at Muffy nervously. "Actually... I- I never told you this but... I never had with anyone before." he admitted and started blushing like crazy.

Muffy smiled and pecked his cheek. "Neither did I... so don't worry."

"Oh... you didn't." Woohyun smiled relieved that Muffy had not done it with any other guys before.
"Besides. It is kind of obvious that you never did it. I already knew.." Muffy giggled as she played with his hair.
"Huh? Obvious?" Woohyun frowned. I don't look like a man enough..?

"Yeah... you are way too excited about all these things and s to have actually done it. If you had done it I don't think you would have acted this ually frustrated." Muffy giggled.

"Hey... I haven't been frustrated." Woohyun frowned. "At least that much.."
"Don't lie to me." Muffy laughed.

"I'm not. But you really really want to do it with me even though I might do something strange... I mean I'll try not to but... I have practiced before and stuff... but.." Woohyun asked nervously.

Muffy pushed Woohyun off her and stood up.
"Don't worry too much...." Muffy smiled as she held Woohyun's hand, leading him to the bedroom. Woohyun followed willingly, on the way there he threw his t-shirt somewhere on the floor.

He still thought he was having the best dream ever.

-----

Woohyun and Muffy laid on the bed, still slightly out of breath. About an hour had passed and Woohyun's dream had finally came true. He had made love with the girl he loved the most.

Woohyun sighed satisfied, he had never before felt this content. He his side so he was facing Muffy again. She smiled at him. Woohyun wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

They just laid like that in silence for a few minutes until Woohyun broke the silence.

"But, you know I found this one interesting thing the other day.." Woohyun smirked as he caressed Muffy's cheek.
"What's that?" she asked.
"I visited your Tumblr blog the other day. It was really nice.. all those sceneries and stuffs... though I didn't care about those dudes all over the place though. You should stop reblogging them.." Woohyun told her.
"It's my blog I reblog whatever I want." Muffy stuck out her tongue.

Woohyun smiled and got closer. He looked her straight in the eyes. "But could you explain one word to me in english, if found it while checking your tumblr.."
"Sure what is it?" Muffy asked totally clueless where Woohyun was trying to go in the conversation.

"What does mean?" Woohyun asked trying to look innocent.
Muffy blinked her eyes. "What?"
". ?" Woohyun asked again.
Muffy froze and looked away from him. "? I'm not sure.. i've never heard that word... you should ask Miki... she knows english better."
"Hm, but I thought you would know.." Woohyun said, he could tell Muffy was lying to him.

"Well I don't know.. that's a weird word. I have no idea." Muffy cleared .
"I found that word from this site where you had been reading this one story in. Asian..... what was it.... fanfic or something like that. Asianfanfic.." Woohyun tilted his head.

What? He has found some fic that I read... oh my and a fic? This is so embarrassing... he didn't understand a thing about that though right? He isn't good at english...
Muffy nervously looked at Woohyun hoping he had not understood what he had read.

"The story was pretty nice though... it was quite y. I could totally imagine you and me there together doing stuffs... it was a bit hard to understand at first though but I used google translate! So I could understand! Though the translation on google translate was a bit off at times.. like it translated weirdly something like 'bulge exploded save the world!' hahaha why didn't you tell me you like stories like those though?" Woohyun teased Muffy.

Muffy was speechless, she just wanted the earth to swallow her. She had been all upset about Woohyun's watching before even though reading was almost the same thing. She was extremely embarrassed to be found out like this.

"Hheheh... that was just one time... I don't usually read that..." Muffy said awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact with Woohyun.
"Is that so?" Woohyun tickled her under her chin. "I wonder how else you could be so good with me just now if you didn't learn stuffs by reading those kinds of stories a lot! I mean I bet those give pretty good advices in this area..." he giggled.

"Books! I learnt from books! I'm a nurse remember, I study things like those at school too, I need to know how the human body works and stuff...." Muffy said quickly trying not to blush too much.
"Books? They teach like all the movements and positions at nurse school too wow.." Woohyun nodded his head.
"Ahh... well not that much... but.... we uhh... anyways how did you feel like during the shocase? Was it fun?" Muffy tried to change the subject.

Woohyun chuckled and pressed his forehead against her forehead. "Trying to change the subject huh? This is a bit fishy.... you must be an expert in those fanfics I suppose..."
"What?? No... I'm definitely not!" Muffy exclaimed embarrassed.

Suddely her phone rang on the bedside table.
"You don't have to go to work or anything right?" Woohyun already was fearing the worst. He really didn't want to leave Muffy's side right now.

"Hello~" Muffy picked up the phone. After a few seconds she let out an excited squeal. "Moiiiiiiii~"
Woohyun tilted his head as he heard her saying a greeting in finnish. "It's my brother.." Muffy whispered to Woohyun.

She started talking to his brother in her native language.
"What are you doing now?" Muffy's brother asked.
"Nothing special it's almost 3am, should sleep soon." Muffy said.
"Ooops.. sorry. It's like 9 here I forgot it's so late there." her brother apologized.
"No it's okay. What are you guys doing thesedays?" Muffy asked. Just then Woohyun coughed beside her.

"You're with someone?" her brother asked. Muffy glanced at Woohyun. She was hesitating whether she would want to tell her brother that she was beside a man and in bed right now.
"Well...."
"Is that the boyfriend of yours you told about?" Muffy's brother asked.
"Uhh, yeah that's him." Muffy said.

"Can I talk with him too?" her brother asked. "You can put the speakers on so I can hear you both at the same time and you hear me."
"Okay...." Muffy looked at Woohyun. "He wants to talk with you too..."
Woohyun pointed at himself, he suddenly felt really nervous. He somehow felt guilty to be talking with Muffy's brother just after he had slept with her.

"But I don't know english or finnish.." Woohyun whispered.
"It's okay, I'll translate.." Muffy whispered back.
Woohyun gulped.

"Moi~" Woohyun greeted her brother with his broken finnish he had learnt from Muffy.
"Moi." he heard her brother say back.

"So, what are you guys doing there right now? Are you having some sleepover or?" Muffy's brother asked suspicious as why her boyfriend would stay with her at 3am. Muffy translated that to Woohyun.
"We are in.... this one late night festival right now.." Woohyun made a small lie. Muffy looked at Woohyun weirdly, not too happy that he had lied.

"Late night festival?" Muffy's brother asked.
"Yes, it was really fun. But we should go sleep soon. I will take Muffy home safely so you don't have to worry." Woohyun kept lying.
"Okay... well thanks for taking care of her. I hope one day we can meet each other too." Muffy's brother said.
"Me too. I wanna see Muffy brother!" Woohyun said with his bad english this time.

"Okay, I guess we will sleep now. I'll call you tomorrow and let's talk more. Like 9am your time okay." Muffy said to her brother, she didn't want Woohyun to lie any more.
"Okay then. Good night~ Oh and tell me right away if that guy is treating you badly in any way and I will come kick his for you." Muffy's brother told.
"Yeah yeah.. good night." Muffy said and hung up the phone. She put the phone back on the bedside table and turned to Woohyun.

"Aigoo, you little liar!" she sighed.
"What? You wanted me to say, 'I just had with your little sister. Have a nice day.'? Woohyun asked.

"Well not exactly, but still. He wouldn't have killed you for saying that you stayed over." Muffy said.
"You never know. If I had a little sister I would surely be ready to kill any guy who even wanted to hold her hand." Woohyun said.
"I'm glad you don't have a sister then." Muffy chuckled.

It was silent for a while again. Woohyun wrapped his arms around Muffy again. He let his finger slide from her neck down to her waist. He loved how soft her skin felt. He leaned close to her ear.

"Noona~" Woohyun said huskily.
"Noona?" Muffy looked at Woohyun weirdly because Woohyun usually never called her noona.
He chuckled. "Mmm.. noona. Could we do it again?"

"Eh? Nope.. not too much for one day!" Muffy nudged Woohyun who was giggling by himself.
"Waee? But it was so nice.." Woohyun said.
"If we do it again, I think you won't be able to get up in the morning at all.." Muffy poked his nose with her finger.

"I would! I know I would!" Woohyun whined.
"No." Muffy said and pecked his cheek. "I just want to sleep."

"But you know what?" Woohyun said.
Muffy looked at him.
"I think the bra I bought would have fit you just perfectly. The ones you are wearing seem to squeeze too much from your chest so it looked smaller but now that I saw that all I think..."

"Yah! I don't want to hear!" Muffy punched Woohyun's shoulder. "I'm not going to dress like a start ever!"

Muffy mumbled something strange for a while then closed her eyes.
Woohyun sighed feeling a bit disappointed but he gave up soon, he watched her trying to get some sleep and played with her hair but before he knew it he knocked out and fell asleep.

------------------------------

The next morning at Infinite's dorm, everyone was starting to get up or come back home from their girlfriends.
Woohyun had just arrived and was trying to continue sleeping on the couch. He had thrown his jeans and t-shirt on the floor and just laid on the couch with his boxers.

Hoya walked in the room only wearing boxers too, he was searching for some clothes. He noticed jeans on the floor.

"Woohyun, can I borrow your jeans. Mine just went to the laundry." Hoya asked.
"Mmm.. whatever.." Woohyun mumbled without lifting his head.

"Thanks." Hoya said and turned tried to fix the jeans to get them the right way. He frowned when he noticed a big stain around the croch area.
"What the hell? Did he pee his pants or.... wait it doesn't look like a pee stain..." Hoya mumbled.
"Woohyun, these are dirty too, look!"

Woohyun rubbed his eyes and looked at the jeans. Because last night he had got a bit too excited too early, some nice little liquids had spread all over his boxers and jeans. Woohyun's eyes widened and he quickly put his embarrassed face down on the couch.

"That looks just like.. like... whaaaat... Woohyun? Did you finally have with her?!! Or you have just done some weird things by yourself.. " Sungyeol who had just came to the room exclaimed after seeing Woohyun's stained jeans.

A smile spread on Woohyun's face and he rolled down the couch on the floor and started giggling and kicking his feet in the air like crazy. "YES!!!! We did it!!!! "

"Really?? With what did you bribe her to do it?!" Sungyeol exclaimed.
"With nothing... she was the one who actually started." Woohyun giggled.
"Wahhh..... really? She really must've missed you or then there was something wrong with the food and she went nuts." Hoya joked.

"Hey! That wasn't it...." Woohyun kicked Hoya.

"I need some pants to wear today though... or should I go out just like this? The fans would love it.." Hoya said.
"Yeah and think that you just slept with Dongwoo hyung." Woohyun laughed.
"Well that might happen." Hoya shrugged.

"Did she wear your bunny costume?" Sungyeol asked Woohyun interested.

"No.... she said she'd look like a star. Oh by the way... please don't ever mention to her that we talked about her sizes and stuffs like that before. She was a bit mad about that yesterday..." Woohyun said.

Myungsoo walked out the door and sat down on the couch. "Congrats then I guess... you finally got to fulfill your fantasies huh?"
Myungsoo tried to join the playful talking just so he would stop thinking about Miki for a while. Deep inside he was very jealous of Woohyun as he hoped Miki and he would have been the same but he tried to show that he wasn't moved by this thing in any way. Like it was only almost a joke.

The other boys looked at Myungsoo without a word. They immediately started feeling bad for him again.

"Why? You don't have to turn all serious when I come here. I'm okay." Myungsoo lied.


---------------

A few days had past and Infinite was now back at work. They were working hard for their comeback and upcoming concert. Myungsoo was working twice as hard hoping to forget about everything.

Infinite was at a radio station doing a small segment talking about their Japan debut. Myungsoo had forced himself to smile although the trip brought him hurtful memories.

After the show he and Infinite exited the small recording room. Upon their exit they saw Jaejoong outside talking to one of the staff members. Myungsoo noticed that Jaejoong was skinnier than before and had dark eye bags from the lack of sleep from the magazine scandal.

"Please." Jaejoong bowed 90 degrees to the staff member. "I need to clear up the misunderstanding."
"I'm sorry we can't let you go on." The staff told Jaejoong. "I'm really sorry."

The staff walked away leaving Jaejoong alone. Jaejoong straightened himself out. He sighed as he took out his notebook and crossed off the stations name.

Jaejoong was running around to every radio station hoping to get some airtime to explain his scandal. He did go on his twitter and tell everyone about the misunderstanding. His company even issued statements about the scandal, but Jaejoong felt it was too insignificant since he hurt Miki really badly.

Jaejoong made his way to the exit when he saw Infinite. Jaejoong smiled and bowed to the boys, walking past them. Infinite hesitantly bowed to their sunbae.

"Sunbae," Myungsoo called Jaejoong. "Do you have time?"
"Sorry, I'm busy." Jaejoong replied wanting to publicly apologize to Miki as soon as he could.
"I want to talk about Miki." Myungsoo looked at Jaejoong seriously.
"Miki?" Jaejoong questioned.
"Yes, Miki. The girl in your scandal.... My girlfriend." Myungsoo said sternly.

Jaejoong gulped. He never wanted to meet Miki's boyfriend Myungsoo, not in this situation. Jaejoong always thought that Myungsoo was some normal guy with a normal job, so he wasn't afraid of anything. As a star, he clearly had the upper hand in money, looks, and everything, but seeing now that Myungsoo was L from Infinite his confidence faded. Myungsoo was just as rich, good looking, and famous as he was. Myungsoo could probably scoop up the paparazzi anyway he wanted to and ruin his career.

"Let's talk." Jaejoong agreed.
"Tonight meet me at Sweet Heaven's Coffee in front of KBS at 9pm tonight." Myungsoo said. "Don't be late."